Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Banned for Doxing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrapNation

VIP
In Game Name : TrapNation_H3X
Length of Ban : 7 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban): Dox(not actually)
Staff who banned you : Markeys
Staff who dealt with you : Markeys, Vdd
Staff who have warned you previously : none
Reason for ban on record :"Dox"
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :Because I was accused of doxing when I just repeated something gimzy said in chat as a joke.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : Because I was joking and pretended to find about his info.
Why should we unban you : I didnt actually dox him and he said the personal info in main chat before.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will not joke about personal info.
How can we trust you again? : I will apologize to gimzy and the staff involved.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : It was info he already posted in chat, and I was only repeating it.

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Greetings!

We take these things seriously as these are still real information. Whether he/ she said it in chat or not. After calling out "Who wants to be traced?" in main chat caught my attention. If GimzyMC really did post his/ her information in chat. If you do have proof of this please send them to @14Squared. I will let him, the Admin I am under, make the decision.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Apologies for the conflicting responses - please refer to my post in this thread for more information about this topic.
Your ban has been reduced to reflect the similar situation with _VhizyHD_.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.