Tacticalfallout

In Game Name :Tacticalfallout
Length of Ban : 2 weeks
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban
Staff who banned you : Squared
Staff who dealt with you :Squared
Staff who have warned you previously :
Reason for ban on record : Hacked client
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was running for bases, and all of a sudden squared ALLEGATES that I FREECAMMED into a base. I DID NOT EVEN DIG INTO A BASE. HOW CAN I HAVE HACKED? I just got back from a ban, I DONT HAVE A CLIENT
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : Squared has banned me before for xraying into a base, I didn't even do anything I was fucking running and I got banned for "Hacked client" and for a allegation that I was freecaming. WTF.
Why should we unban you : I've just been unbanned from a week ban, and I didn't even do anything but run for freaking bases on /f map... I didn't even do anything.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Stop assuming everything is a hacked client
How can we trust you again? : I just got back from a ban, I just want to play the game. I don't hack anymore.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I just got back from a ban, I didn't hack. Squared ASSUMED that I was "freecaming" into a base when there wasn't even anything on my f map, and I wasn't even near a base. I was running and all of a sudden he told me he knows I was freecamming even though I don't have a client on....EVEN IF I WAS, THERE WAS NOTHING THERE BUT WILDERNESS. I was banned in the freaking wild, what do you want me to freecam? the caves?

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I watched you for a while, as I do many other players. I then decided to paste a few chests a couple hundred blocks infront of you. When you got directly above them you stopped, started scrolling through your hotbar and were randomly crouching (all signs of freecam). I wouldn't just ban you for this however as this could've been a coincidence. After a few seconds a creeper came along and did my job for me. Blowing up next to you, you taking no knockback nor falling into the empty space below you therefore confirming my initial thought of you using freecam. After you realised the explosion you came out of freecam, fell and took knockback just like normal again.

Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online