Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Banned for xray

Stressedfiend

Ign: Stressedfiend
Length of Ban: 3days.
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban): Assumption of xraying.
Staff who banned you: NoodlyApendage.
Staff who dealt with you: NoodlyApendage.
Staff who have warned you previously: none.
Reason for ban on record on record: Xraying.
Why do you think you were banned?(what do you think the admins thought):I was banned because it looked like I was xraying to noodly and he made the assumption which makes sense, and since I didn't get on the TeamSpeak that I don't have and I was in combat.
Why what is your explanation of this reason?: I happened to luckily find a base while I was mining in a cave because there was a bunch of cobblestone so I investigated and found a base.
Why should we unban you?: I wasn't using hacks and was banned while I wasn't even hacking
What measures will you take to keep from this happening again: Still not hacking.
How can we trust you again?: Because I haven't previously been banned kicked warned or muted and this was just a mistake not even a ban for actual hacking.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?: It's definitely understandable as to why I got banned because it seemed as though I was dodging his questions when I was just busy with the raid and the player defending his base and I didn't come on TeamSpeak because as I said I don't have it. I would just like to be unbanned because I really like playing this server and would rather not be off of it for 3 days when I didn't do anything you can check my minecraft versions or whatever you would want to see if you asked I didn't mean to be incompliant I was just busy and figured I wouldn't get banned when I wasn't hacking.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hello!

Your defence is that you were mining, the site that you found the base was a staircase going down from an arbitrary point - there was no indication of a base or non-organic blocks from the cave. Whilst mining down, you skipped a whole vein of Iron Ore that was also before there was any available indication of a base. If you really were mining, you wouldn't have skipped the ore to continue downward to "Luckily" find a base.

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.