Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaake

VIP+
In Game Name : ajaake
Nature of Ban : Minecraft Perm
Staff who banned you : Jrd I believe (It has been along time)
Staff who dealt with you : Jrd (Once again along time ago and don't really remember, Sorry)
Staff who have warned you previously : (Once again along time ago and don't really remember, Sorry)
Reason for ban on record : Duplicating
Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for a duplicating glitch along time ago.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : Well, Im not really quite sure why I did it, I wasnt really thinking quite right back then. It was a dumb mistake that I shouldve never done.
Why should we unban you : You should unban me because I am a very deticated player.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I have changed alot since then and I wouldn't do it it again.
How can we trust you again? : I mean, It was along time ago that this happened and I have changed alot and its not something that I would do again, and trust is earned and im willing to work for it.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I would like to say that im very sorry for what ive done in the past and i would like to start playing the server again, as ive said ive changed alot and I would really just like to be able to play this server again :) Thank you for your time.

ajaake

VIP+
If you guys have any more questions about what happened or any thing like that Im willing to answer them

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Denied,

Your actions wasted many hours of several people - this is not acceptable under any circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.