Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid Base Possibly Xrayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuurstof

Your IGN : Zuurstof
Player to be reported : N/A
Player being reported Rank : N/A
Describe your issue in detail : Got back online today after a week of vacation and found myself on a deathscreen. after tpíng back to my base i saw that all my chests have been destroyed and now my whole base is a mess. (even my xmas medallions got stolen :( )

Nova told me it is possibe for admins to do a block check in my base and maybe roll back my base. i would really appreiciate this. i will be online for the rest of the day.

Attached Evidence here : /home home

Miss_Leon

2023 Gold Founder
I think this isn't true as you said you joined on a death screen which means you must've been online to die as you cant die when offline. So my theory is you were Online and maybe someone used /near or saw your name tag and then raided you. And by you saying you died on a death screen either means you were aware of you being raided so you tried to log out after being tagged or even killed before logging out and then didn't play for a week and got triggered you base was raided so then you said you got xrayed to get your raider banned as you got salty.

I'm not saying this happened its what im guessing

Zuurstof

found out i got killed by a creeper because there was a huge hole on my death spot. i had my chests covered up this iron ore so the xrayers wouldn't notice. and still he mined straight down in front of some chests, mined away exactly 2 pieces of iron and destroyed all my chests.

I think this isn't true as you said you joined on a death screen which means you must've been online to die as you cant die when offline. So my theory is you were Online and maybe someone used /near or saw your name tag and then raided you. And by you saying you died on a death screen either means you were aware of you being raided so you tried to log out after being tagged or even killed before logging out and then didn't play for a week and got triggered you base was raided so then you said you got xrayed to get your raider banned as you got salty.

I'm not saying this happened its what im guessing
i appreciate the thinking but thats definitely not what happened

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Looked into the logs and found that the player who xrayed the base has already been banned for xray, so I've rolled back your base. I recommend making a new base though, as they may have saved the location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.