Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Base was xrayed by someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieboard

VIP+
Basically inside me and intro_setg's base there was no claim land(Yes i know i shouldve claimed it) but i figured that if we didnt claim land then it would be harder to find. However during the summer that i was away the base was fine and everything was okay and now i go on to check that all my chests are gone and that there is lava inside my base at the set home point and there is now a cobblestone block that i did not place and all my spawners are gone and crops. The base is deep underground and under water so there is no way someone could have my base accidentally, either someone was using chest esp or xray. I havent touched anything in my base apart from removing lava since it almost killed me but could an admin or someone check my base out and see if they can at least catch who done it. This is extremely unfair to someone who has been playing on the server for months and that some kid has came along, used a way to cheat the game and then to ruin the fun for me and intro_setg. Help please. (Will provide any type of proof that i can)

matthiasss_

VIP+
Hello blxugh,

We deal with x-rayers seriously but we can't handle with them if we don't have any evidence. The person who raided u could also had the coords from someone. You can also see the minecraft entities from a certain area u are standing in (Not sure about the size) so he could track down the mobs spawning from ur spawners aswell. I suggest you create a base far out. I had my base since the start of the server (13th of may) and it's pretty huge + hasn't been raided.
If you have any questions feel free to ask them.

Have a nice day,
Matthias

Kieboard

VIP+
Just wanna say that there is a straight tunnel that was dug down into a part of my base where there were no mobs spawning or anything like that and it was pretty far out.

BobTheWolf

VIP+
Hi blxugh. Surely you would have had mobs spawning if you had spawners? If so, people are able to find these simply by pressing F3 and seeing if there are any large peaks/anomalies within the entities section whilst running along land.

nyudhfcue

while no one is in the chunk from a certain distance mobs will dispawn and wont spawn until some one gets closers, If your running and looking for with F3 and entities you could not be able to see the mobs since they could not have spawned it unless he was there recently or if he has item frames. Also if spamming F3+A to reload chuncks might let see caves and base also with that bug you its easy to find torches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online