Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted BitB0i Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicsingh

In Game Name : BitB0i
Length of Ban : TS (5 Hours) MC (5 Days)
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : TS and Mc
Staff who banned you : NoodleyAppendage
Staff who dealt with you : NoodleyAppendage
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Trolling
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That i was trolling :p
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :i was just having fun but none of the staff in the channel warned although there were 2 admins there a 1 mod and they just said i was gonna get banned and they did not tell me the reason why i was gonna get banned. and then they banned me, and didint give any warnings or tell me why i was banned before the ban actually happend.
Why should we unban you : If they told me to stop i would have stopped but none of them warned me or told me to stop. they jsut outright banned me.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : i wont troll i guess?
How can we trust you again? : i have never been banned on this server before except for this one time.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : i think i have said enough.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I told you that the next time you did it was a ban. You then joined again so I banned you. You then proceeded join the ts multiple times using a vpn and in the end mic spammed. I was advised to at that point ban you in minecraft as well.

appeal DENIED

Sincerely,
Ling Ling

Last edited:

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Nicsingh/ Bot0i Has talked with me and confirmed that another person was impersonating him. The ban is being removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.