Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid BlueMushies Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaddow420

Your IGN :ShaddowWarrior
Player to be reported :BlueMushies
Player being reported Rank : Informant?
Describe your issue in detail :I was recording blumushies because they were staring through the ground (on the mountain) and making accurate predictions of where players were going I then was frisked while following him from a decent distance when he turns around and frisks me while staring at the fence this photo was taken from the recording and added to the report because it takes for ever to upload videos to youtube.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : This player is hacking literally hours after their ban was lifted this proves that they have no intent to play fairly
Attached Evidence here :
Proof.jpg

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
This single image does not prove anything as the msg stays on screen for some time.

Shaddow420

Please note that this footage was taken when I had a minimap mod that Minecraftlord10 warned me about after this was taken im now using one that a friend has linked me to that doesn't display playernames.
Video:

Last edited:

Bluemushies

I’m sorry, what exactly does this prove? That I jumped up and frisked you? I promise we can go to that spot at spawn and see if it works from that distance good job on insufficient proof again

Bluemushies

Reach is like minimum 4 blocks bruh. and I'm pretty sure he's laggin, i definitely saw him up there why else would I jump up?

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
BoarsSin stop posting on this player report it has nothing to do with you.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
They were not using reach i have tried this with other staff members.

Shaddow420

Ok well thank you for your time ace goodchum and anyone else who helped you test although I still think it was a little odd that he hit me while staring at the fence.

Pyco7

Shadow I know he has been banned for hacks before, and I’m your friend, but there is nothing wrong with this. It’s happened to me before, so I had a friend test it and it worked for me to, and you know I don’t hack. Honestly, this is just a misunderstanding. I think it would be best to close this before it creates more drama in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online