Not open for further replies.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Your IGN : Zhihu
Player to be reported : Bmartokes
Player being reported Rank : VIP+
Describe your issue in detail : On top of the other reports I just wanted to put this one as well. He uses the "how am I hacking while streaming" excuse as well as "I wouldn't hack I already got banned for it before I don't wanna risk the perm ban excuse as well"
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Very sneaky with the way he hides the hacks, and with the history he has with hacking and the amount of reports he gets wanted to add this one as well.
Attached Evidence here :
Video I made slowing the clip on his stream (original clip)
Blocking Frost Walker mid raid on his base
https://clips.twitch.tv/PrettiestSmoggyCasetteAliens
Lurn's video

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Bad hackerman

Last edited:

Jonebonemalone

lmfao do you not realize everyones natural Hitbox is an invisible square around there body, so youre video basically proves the opposite of your point.

NootAndShoot

I don’t understand how either of those videos are enough evidence of him hacking. Lurn’s only relevance in any aspect of the video is the first mini-clip from 0-6 seconds. Even then, that short clip is still not enough proof. The rest of it just looks like normal PvP in what I think you believe is “hacking”. As well, taking a video from his stream and not putting in the perspective of another player doesn’t seem like enough evidence either, because hitboxea are invisible. As well, just to point out, it seems that you think a report is worthy because “he has had a lot of reports” and its “very sneaky”. In all honesty, it just seems like you have a personal vendetta against him and would do anything to get him banned. So, before you get so audacious with hackusating (which you’ve done to me), I recommend getting better evidence, because to me this looks like it’s not enough. I know I’m not a staff member in any shape or form and I may be out of line, but I just want to say how I feel as his faction member. As well in the frost walker video, SaltyChong is floating around not sneaking, so that could be possible how he saw you. Anyways, just weighing in my input!

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
watch it in slo mo

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I think a lot of you are misunderstanding zhihu’s report.

Zhihu is claiming that he is using some sort of soft-hack, which when used would somewhat naturally snap his aim to a target. This can often be detected by the crosshair snapping unnaturally to the centre of a targets hitbox.

Zhihu, as I’m sure you know from Flusha, etc - this is not sufficient evidence to base a ban on. These movements can occur naturally, and unless there is a very significant pattern established, this would likely never be sufficient evidence, unless the movements were more obviously false and likely better judged from the other perspective.

Report invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online