Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Bone Block Crafter Job

Would you like this added to the server?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things I have noticed with my time on the server has been that bone blocks are very expensive compared to normal bones. The only reason for this I can find would be that it's easier to store large amounts of bonemeal, and easier to convert larger amounts.

So here's my suggestion:

like mule jobs, give people the opportunity to list "boneblock crafting jobs", or just crafting jobs in general. Basically, the person who lists the job gives the bones/items into a GUI as one would have when doing /mule sell then they specify how much money they'll pay for crafting the whole inventory into bone blocks or the target item , and at last list the itemID they want it crafted into. It could for example look like this:

/crafter list (money paid to the crafting the blocks as pay) (itemID of product)

Here is how it would look for bones into bone blocks:

/crafter list 3000 Bone Block

If the items inserted into the GUI doesn't allow for the crafting of the specified block, then return an error message to the job-creator.

Then to accept this job, one would do

/crafter duty
and then pick the job as one would a mule job.

This implementation could also be useful for converting say watermelons into seeds, or cane into sugar.
This could also give new players an easy way of making some quick money, and spare players the long time it takes to craft a bunch of items.

Just an idea, let me know what you think!

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
I don't think this would work. Many things have the price they do because of the crafting, so giving the job to someone else would make it, in a sense, too easy. If you don't want to go through the trouble of crafting someone on your own, then you shouldn't be making it. Mule jobs were made to give people with big auto farms, or too much to sell themselves a way to sell more, and the person selling it to get money too, making crafting jobs would be purely out of people being lazy or for the people that just don't give a fuck. This idea wouldn't support anyone, you can stop being lazy and craft something yourself, don't make others do it for no real reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.