Invalid BonedAge Report

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Your IGN : thomaspitman
Player to be reported : BonedAge
Player being reported Rank : T-Mod
Describe your issue in detail : I bought a base of BonedAge, obviously, it was my base and nothing to do with him after he built it. He has done the same for Jack. Jack's got raided by one of the KOTN members and p0six which seemed to be fair enough and it was a good win for them and certainly an L for us I will admit. Later on in the map we seeked revenge and semi-raided two of the KOTN bases in one week. This only got us hate. I personally killed BonedAge when he had nothing on and I believe my faction killed him when he had gear. After this we were in the progress of making our base the next day it was finished the day later due to our fast builders and experience ( I had no part as I'm rubbish at this type of stuff) BonedAged Tp'd you the base obviously from a set home and refused to tell me how he got here which leads me to believe he sethome even though that would be a scam to do so as he sold the base and kept a home here so he could raid it later which he did, he also tp'd every decent player which was not allowed and part of the deal was that he wouldn't tpa anybody.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Mods can't scam and this is certainly a scam in my eyes.
Attached Evidence here :
b0BSI

S

SquareAngle

Tasty IS BonedAge.

Tasty scammed thomas. Simple. I'd also like to point out this happened after we raided tasty's base.

Timeline:

1. We raid tasty

2. We work on a farm in a base thomas paid tasty 300k for, when tasty used the insentive "I'm a T-mod I cant scam":

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 22.12.24.png

Also, tasty now lied saying "He doesn't recall him being a T-mod" when he made thomas the base, which, by shown by the screenshot above, is bullshit.

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 17.59.09.png

3. He goes to it, and teleports X2F to it.

4. Lozar and thomas fight them off, and they leave saying "We will wither it when more members are on"

5. I tell gotedit, gotedit talks to tasty and tasty says in the TS that "He wasn't Tmod at the time" Again, clear bullshit.

6. Edit says to report it.

7. X2F raid it when we are away.

8. Thomas makes this report.

Tasty clearly is not allowed to scam, as he is a staff member. He broke the staff rules. He also lied to @GotEdit

I'll leave you with this:

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 17.58.09.png

Tasty made us lose a farm. If he hadn't done what he did, we wouldn't have lost anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

FactionsTasty

MVP+
Never did i say " I was not a TrailMod when i sold the base." I did simply say I dont recall Selling the base to him as a staff member and not as a player, as it was a few weeks ago i didnt remember saying that it was built. (Never said i wasnt a tmod at the time)

After the weeks had past i didnt even remember the base at all, as Thomas had asked me a while back if i would be interested in helping i said sure. so i set a home inside just incase he was ever gojng to ask me for the help with the farm. I then yesterday Tped back to my home there, unaware that i had sold it in the effort of not scamming, i just remembered that i promised on the friendship of a faction i was in lastmap. Because i did recall that part. But as i tped to the home i was killed and my home was blocked out. I didnt know there was even a base still there at the time. So i did what anyone would do, i /f unstucked and set a home outside then tped a few CML (X2F) members, <not sure how zzero got there to be honest>. This was 100% a mistake on my part and i take all responsibility for my actions and accept all consequences that will be issued.

Thank you

Tasty (BonedAge)

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Never did i say " I was not a TrailMod when i sold the base." I did simply say I dont recall Selling the base to him as a staff member and not as a player, as it was a few weeks ago i didnt remember saying that it was built. (Never said i wasnt a tmod at the time)

After the weeks had past I didn't even remember the base at all, as Thomas had asked me a while back if i would be interested in helping i said sure. so I set a home inside just in case he was ever gojng to ask me for the help with the farm. I then yesterday Tped back to my home there, unaware that I had sold it in the effort of not scamming, i just remembered that i promised on the friendship of a faction i was in lastmap. Because i did recall that part. But as i tped to the home i was killed and my home was blocked out. I didnt know there was even a base still there at the time. So i did what anyone would do, i /f unstucked and set a home outside then tped a few CML (X2F) members, <not sure how zzero got there to be honest>. This was 100% a mistake on my part and i take all responsibility for my actions and accept all consequences that will be issued.

Thank you

Tasty (BonedAge)

Hey, I didn't ask you for help. I simply remember the deal being you will create me a farm for 30k per cactus layer (cactus,sand,fence) in the end the deal didn't go through. I never once needed help but only to do real business, you are mixing my farm with Jack's as you had a sethome with his permission I believe because he granted you permission as it was technically your base in some ways too. I never allowed you to sethome and you come to Girth's base which you built and got killed as you had no part. Tasty you ruined our farm and any way of generating money. The melon farm that I said you could rent was the other one and not this one, but I'm sure you knew that. Thanks for the apologies I'm just disappointed because I trusted you as a moderator and a friend.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Fact of the matter is... If he was "building your base" he wasn't doing this as staff... Staff help with issues in game not building bases... He was doing this as a player and has every right to set a home there... Its not a scam its just being a smart factions player setting homes in enemy factions territory especially if you are the one building a base for them.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Fact of the matter is... If he was "building your base" he wasn't doing this as staff... Staff help with issues in game not building bases... He was doing this as a player and has every right to set a home there... Its not a scam its just being a smart factions player setting homes in enemy factions territory especially if you are the one building a base for them.
I know it's no point evening trying to explain because you'll just go back to that point. He got paid to do so, therefore, it was a deal he then broke the deal by setting home and tping other members. The same why a t-mod tps to someone's base as a t-mod and set homes and raids later. So can Edit sethome when he has finished created my base via the Edit's Handy Service and sethome and tp other members in then I'm not sure I want to do a deal with Edit if he can do so.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Trial mods and admins ranks are very different. Admins cannot raid at all simply due to the fact that we have the creative menu which has almost every item in the game. Furthermore, admins have pretty much every command on the server. Whereas with trialmods, they are allowed to raid, inside etc...

With my edits handy services, there would be no point of me raiding you as that would just lose my business, and my trust, throughout the whole server. I personally stick to my word.

Thanks for being patient this will be fully decided on soon.

GotEdit

S

SquareAngle

You were killed because you had no permission to be there, as it was one of our own farms.

The only reason ANYONE paid you to build bases was because you were a staff team, and cannot scam. You scammed.

Why would anyone trust you with hundreds of thousands? Because you made it clear that you were making it as a staff member.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Candy explained it well. If tasty never claimed he was building bases as staff, which would make no sense anyway, then he's allowed to set a home at it, as he did not abuse (such as force teleporting, etc.) to get there. You're mistaken for assuming that he scammed you. You got the base, he got the money. You should've taken precautions to stop him from teleporting back after.

S

SquareAngle

Candy explained it well. If tasty never claimed he was building bases as staff, which would make no sense anyway, then he's allowed to set a home at it, as he did not abuse (such as force teleporting, etc.) to get there. You're mistaken for assuming that he scammed you. You got the base, he got the money. You should've taken precautions to stop him from teleporting back after.

But he said he wouldn't scam. That's the whole point of why people used his services.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online