BrettTaffy

In Game Name : BrettTaffy
Length of Ban : 14 dayysss
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC
Staff who banned you : Damain
Staff who dealt with you : Nobody
Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody
Reason for ban on record : Spoiler
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : For Saying "Dory dies" when she doesn't
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :
Why should we unban you : I didn't do anything
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Not lie about what happens in a movie
How can we trust you again? : idk
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? :

BrettTaffy

Spoiler Alert (but also not really because, come on, she's the protagonist of a comedy for children): No, Dory does not die. She gets the happy ending audiences would expect for a plucky fish voiced by Ellen Degeneres. Dory is such a fan favorite that if Disney/Pixar had killed her, the studio might also have killed its own box office future.

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi there,

Thanks for making an appeal.

I'd like to make it very clear that we do not want any kinds of spoilers said on the server. Wether these are true, rumors, or completely false. Especially with movies like Finding Dory, a very popular movie wanting to be seen by many people, including me and many players on the server, we won't be light on punishments like these. Especially after I say something in chat about punishing for things like this.

I will reduce your ban to 1 day. Again, wether what you said was true or false, does not matter. It can potentially ruin the movie for someone. After you return, don't mess up again.

Thanks,
-Damian.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I'd like to add that the reason we ban for this sort of thing, is the only possible motive.
You're literally just being an asshole, for the sake of being an asshole.

Regardless of if it's a joke or not, it's the same motive.

BrettTaffy

I'd like to add that the reason we ban for this sort of thing, is the only possible motive.
You're literally just being an asshole, for the sake of being an asshole.

Regardless of if it's a joke or not, it's the same motive.
That's a sweet thing to say.

BrettTaffy

Hi there,

Thanks for making an appeal.

I'd like to make it very clear that we do not want any kinds of spoilers said on the server. Wether these are true, rumors, or completely false. Especially with movies like Finding Dory, a very popular movie wanting to be seen by many people, including me and many players on the server, we won't be light on punishments like these. Especially after I say something in chat about punishing for things like this.

I will reduce your ban to 1 day. Again, wether what you said was true or false, does not matter. It can potentially ruin the movie for someone. After you return, don't mess up again.

Thanks,
-Damian.
when will i be unbanned

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hey there,

Sorry for the inconveniece. It seems like the ban I put on you is broken and the /unban command wont work. I'm trying to contact higher staff about this. As soon as it's fixed I'll let you know.

Thanks for being patient.

Latest posts

Members online