Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Brewery plugin

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _bullsonparade_, Jan 1, 2017.

?

DO you think that the legal selling of alchohol is right for mc drugs?

1. yes

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. _bullsonparade_

_bullsonparade_ Member MVP

In MC Drugs there may be lots of illegil ways to make huge profits but there arent any ways to make legal profit
    I think it would be cool if the brewery puglin could be implamented each drink could be sold for a smaller profit then drugs jut sold at the drug house i think that cop could only be able ot steal your supplies for brewing
    • + High + High x 1
  2. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    We have been looking / theorising about a plugin that serves this purpose for a while now.
    If you have any interesting ideas about specifics for a plugin such as this, we'd love to hear it.

I think all of the staff agrees that it is something that fits our server, but we're working on the implementation.
    We currently have a massive project in the works, however I'm sure this will be high on the list for the next features we wish to include in a patch.

Thanks very much for your suggestion, as always - if you have any suggestions, we'd always love to hear them. (Sometimes, it's the crazy ideas that turn out to be the best fit!)
    • + High + High x 1
  3. _bullsonparade_

:):)Thanks for taking the time to look at this i would also like you to check out my non drop on death weapon idea!
    • + High + High x 2
  4. Jack

Jack New Member

Jackstew1115
  5. Nexus_PlayzYT

Nexus_PlayzYT Member VIP

Salty_NexusYT
    Jack I would like to say that I think that idea would be our best shot for mcdrugs and due to the side effects and categories that the plugin may bring along with detail seems to be one f the best fits into minecraft
  6. _bullsonparade_

Thank you all for checking this out i would LOVE this in minecraft!! also cops should be able to do this