Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Burgers Hacked/Gliched into My Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneyzombie

For any further reports, please use the following template.

Your IGN :Moneyzombie_YT
Player to be reported : Burgers989
Player being reported Rank : not sure
Describe your issue in detail : I went in my base and burgers989 was in it . Now there is no way he could get in when its made out of obsidian and its f claimed .So he would need to glich in or use some type of hack because he did not use tnt to get in because there is no hole or anyway he could e pearl in .There is also other reports of players claiming he's used hacked clients such as xray
Why do you feel this is worth a report : this is worth a report because its a breach to the game.Hes getting into bases hacking or gliching in
Attached Evidence here :
I have no evidence because he logs off every time I go to kill or take a ss. You could check my base for any holes or some which there is not

By submitting a report you understand and agree that all information provided is to the best of your knowledge true, and you understand that false reports are ban-able for up to two weeks temp-ban.

Failure to use this template will result in an instant invalidation of the thread.

Thanks,
Spalw.

S

SquareAngle

This may not help in anyway, as I have no evidence, but I have had suspicions that he X-rays, as I have seen him find a base straight by digging down...

But Money, this report most likely will not be looked into, as you have no evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online