smurf11

In Game Name : Smurfette11
Length of Ban : says permanent
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban
Staff who banned you : noodly
Staff who dealt with you : noodly
Staff who have warned you previously : nobody i have never made a mistake
Reason for ban on record : all it says it i attempted a force op
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was messing around with wurst i wasnt trying to actually do any harm , i guess you could say prank gone wrong....
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : i dont rlly know how to use hack clients , i seen some stuff and admit to the wrong i did which i know doesnt mean anything, but i have never ever done anything wrong and i know you take force op seriously .
Why should we unban you : im sure not right now but mabye a week or so i could be unbanned, i am truly sorry you have to know that and i know if i am sorry i wouldnt have done it, if i was actually trying to hack would it have been that obvious ? would i have actually done that i didnt even know what i was doing.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : anything possible
How can we trust you again? : you trusting me , all i can do is apologize and prove to you that i am innocent and would never want to harm or take advantage of the server .
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : please give me a second chance..

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
No we will not give you a 2nd chance... Stop making appeals or you will be banned from the website as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.