Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Can you unban my IP... My brother was kidding he cant dox shit lol.

Evohunter

In Game Name : Evohunter & Iamvolibear
Length of Ban : PERM.
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Attempted DOX
Staff who banned you : Dakota
Staff who dealt with you : Dakota
Staff who have warned you previously : No
Reason for ban on record : Attempted Dox
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Attempted Dox
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : My brother said he was doxxing server, because it was lagging as a joke.
Why should we unban you : We were not actually doxxing the server
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Idk how to dox...
How can we trust you again? : Cuz i never doxxed the server...
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : PLEASE...

The new appeal is much longer, to allow people to fully explain their situation and to allow us to fully analyse the issue and understand what is going to happen to prevent a similar situation reoccurring.

If you fail to use this form, you will be denied instantly.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
We do not take DDoS lightly. It's not a coincidence that he claimed to be DDoSing the server shortly after he was scammed. Also, it seemed to stop after he was banned. I have unbanned the IP, but your brother will stay permanently banned.

Evohunter

We do not take DDoS lightly. It's not a coincidence that he claimed to be DDoSing the server shortly after he was scammed. Also, it seemed to stop after he was banned. I have unbanned the IP, but your brother will stay permanently banned.

He really will not do it again, he is 13 and I know for a fact would not ddos (he can't even play minecraft that well). He really did say it as a joke, and I have talked to him and made sure he won't say dumb things like that again. We really enjoy playing together do you think its possible that he can be unbanned! I would really love to continue playing with him.

Hey Dakotaa! I am very sorry for saying I was responsible for the attack! I thought it was a joke and was just lag, but I would never do that. I would really love to play again, and hope you will reconsider my ban!!! I AM REALLY SORRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! - owen

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.