Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cannons work on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnemoneSpotted

VIP
Since many people seem to think cannoning on MC-Drugs is impossible, I would be more than happy to prove those people wrong. Message me in game if I'm online or simply visit my creative plot with /plot visit SmackBlacks and there you can look at a cannon I have designed to accommodate the issues caused by 1.8. We can stop pretending that cannoning is any harder than in 1.7 now!

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The only way I can describe how I feel about this is when you pinch your fingers together and place them on the bridge of your nose, close your eyes and exhale with notable volume.

Last edited:

_GamerX209

VIP+
You're one of the only people who complain about the cannons, now you're trying to revive yourself by showing us that cannons work on the creative server. Did you just realise something that you didn't realise on one of your giant forum posts? I'm pretty sure you were constantly ranting to Dakota about something you had no idea about and know you're saying that you didn't need to rant because cannoning still works. Nice job, thanks for growing a bit of a brain for one topic.

AnemoneSpotted

VIP
The only way I can describe how I feel about this is when you pinch your fingers together and place them on the bridge of your nose, close your eyes and exhale with notable volume.
You're a complete moron. Why the fuck are you even on this thread? Get your bandwagoning autistic children out of here.
I've never heard of someone complaining about the cannons... xD
Prior to the release of the creative server, I had asked several times about whether or not cannoning worked well on this server. The most common answer I received was that cannoning was "broken" in 1.8. Dakotaa himself even said in the "nerf withers" thread that they barely work.

AnemoneSpotted

VIP
You're one of the only people who complain about the cannons, now you're trying to revive yourself by showing us that cannons work on the creative server. Did you just realise something that you didn't realise on one of your giant forum posts? I'm pretty sure you were constantly ranting to Dakota about something you had no idea about and know you're saying that you didn't need to rant because cannoning still works. Nice job, thanks for growing a bit of a brain for one topic.
It's so funny how fucking stupid Dakotaa sounded in that thread. If the smartest person in the world stood among a mass of complete idiots, the idiots would ridicule the smart person. Don't go and try to turn this into a strawman; this is obviously an extreme analogy that I am using to help illustrate what I think happens when I try to talk to Dakotaa. When I attempt to speak on something I am quite knowledgeable about from years of experience, I get a bunch of ignorant circle jerkers chiming in on something they shouldn't be.

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
Well you dumb cunt. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that cannoning is possible the only problem is the scarcity of TNT. As you mentioned in the Nerf withers thread.

AnemoneSpotted

VIP
Well you dumb cunt. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that cannoning is possible the only problem is the scarcity of TNT. As you mentioned in the Nerf withers thread.
Well you dumb cunt. I'm pretty sure I also mentioned many people telling me that cannoning is BROKEN and BARELY WORKING.

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
This is what Dakotaa said on that thread and he was the only person talking about how cannons work other than you.
"I meant to say rather than cannons no working, there is many bases that are hard to use cannons on. Withers make these bases actually raidable."
This was after his post that said
"With cannons barely working on the current versions, we need withers so bases are raidable."
He is the only one that said cannons are broken and barely working and after that post he fixed his comment.
I've been in plenty of raids on the server when TNT is used to destroy walls and then withers are used to get in the main base section.

AnemoneSpotted

VIP
This is what Dakotaa said on that thread and he was the only person talking about how cannons work other than you.
"I meant to say rather than cannons no working, there is many bases that are hard to use cannons on. Withers make these bases actually raidable."
This was after his post that said
"With cannons barely working on the current versions, we need withers so bases are raidable."
He is the only one that said cannons are broken and barely working and after that post he fixed his comment.
I've been in plenty of raids on the server when TNT is used to destroy walls and then withers are used to get in the main base section.
Okay? What is your point. That doesn't change the fact that a lot of people on the server think cannoning in 1.8 is hard or impossible.

CSDrago

I'm closing this thread, you said what you wanted to say, and there is no reason for this pointless arguing to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.