Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cannot join the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia:)

I haven't actually played the server, however, I tried to join the server and it just says "Logging in" and then loading terrain to disconnected. I'm not really sure why this is happening. It only happens on this server. It has happened to me and a friend who tried to join.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Do you remember if you last logged out of the server while in the spawn world? It may be due to the large amount of things that need to be loaded in to join into the spawn world. I will look into this.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I haven't actually played the server, however, I tried to join the server and it just says "Logging in" and then loading terrain to disconnected. I'm not really sure why this is happening. It only happens on this server. It has happened to me and a friend who tried to join.
I made some changes to the amount of chunks loaded when in spawn, have you still been having trouble joining?

Iccika

I have the same problem. When it says loading terrain i press ESC and i am inthe air for some time. Then the maps loade after another minute it say that the servers is restarted and sayd use /mcdrugs to join the server then loading again and disconect.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I have noticed this issue resurfacing again.

We strongly believe that it is to do with poor quality connections due to our server host but have had no help from them regarding this issue.

We're working on mitigating this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.