Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Can't Connect/Disconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Thomas

I'm having trouble connecting to the server. Every time i go to join it says it either times out, or i just get disconnected. I know my connection is fine as I can access other servers on the same version. Also as a follow up question my account on here says "Messages: 4" but i have nothing in my conversations...

Last edited:

Chargers2019

VIP+
Have you tried running it on a different version. Also how is your internet strength? It's the same thing with me. If i'm on a weak internet connection, it's hard to stay connected. Other servers are different. I have found that restarting my internet helps boost it. Have you tried that? Often times when it times out it's on your side. The server side is fine. And "messages" counts forum posts you've made and comments on other forum posts.

Last edited:

Brandon Thomas

I figured it out! Apparently something went wrong in my installation when my game crashed last time. After digging into Application Support (Mac probs), I found that in my minecraft folder i had a bunch of files that were unreadable. Quick reinstall and we're good to go. Also thanks for clearing up the messages thing I was mad confused. Thanks for all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online