Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Chest events in /wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose2247

This is just a small idea. Maybe we can have a chest event where chests filled with goodies appear in /wild. It's whateves if you don't want to. Like I said just a small idea

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I was interested in getting a plugin made where there's item spawners that spawn keys, spawners, points, etc. but must be held for a faction by five minutes or something, but not sure how popular it would be or if it'd be worth getting developed.

sky

VIP
MVP+
I was interested in getting a plugin made where there's item spawners that spawn keys, spawners, points, etc. but must be held for a faction by five minutes or something, but not sure how popular it would be or if it'd be worth getting developed.
do it!

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
That would be epic.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
PLEASE! I want to be able to fight all 30 vanguard members at once in king of the hill and then get L spammed

This would be really fun to see.

sky

VIP
MVP+
PLEASE! I want to be able to fight all 30 vanguard members at once in king of the hill and then get L spammed

This would be really fun to see.

You can always work on making a strong faction instead of riding solo on a factions server or ask one of us to 1v1 if you just wanna show off your magnum dong in pvp

we are switching from L’s to GF for PvP.
still gonna give some L’s for raids though xd

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I'm thinking of making it have a base timer to hold the area for, then the time decreases for each enemy faction member nearby. Once they hold the area for long enough, item(s) spawns.

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
I'm thinking of making it have a base timer to hold the area for, then the time decreases for each enemy faction member nearby. Once they hold the area for long enough, item(s) spawns.
only problem i see with this is people just teaming to afk items

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
only problem i see with this is people just teaming to afk items

The item spawns would be at set intervals, not constantly. And ideally without other factions competing, it would take a long time (like up to an hour) to claim the items.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
You can always work on making a strong faction instead of riding solo on a factions server or ask one of us to 1v1 if you just wanna show off your magnum dong in pvp

we are switching from L’s to GF for PvP.
still gonna give some L’s for raids though xd
Unrelated, but one day JCVI will be the best pvper in your fac. That’s my personal goal

Status
Not open for further replies.