play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Combat Log

NerkVerse

Your IGN : NerkVerse

Player to be reported : Dana_Man

Player being reported Rank : -

Describe your issue in detail :
The user Dana_Man was raiding my base. As we went over and attacked him as he was running he stopped and logged out. even popped up in chat when he logged back on with a msg from console. he did this twice. During the 2nd time when he combat logged i placed lava in the area he logged out from. But he got 2 of his friends to come over and clear the lava therefore he was able to log back in to the area he logged out from

Why do you feel this is worth a report : Breaking the rules. I dealt with this problem an old server and was one thing that was annoying

Attached Evidence here : Can look at chatlogs with the console msg on Dana_Man

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
REPORT INVALID

Most chat logs cannot provide enough evidence in order to execute a ban in this situation. Most of the time, there is staff on that can ban a player there and then. It will be much more efficient to contact a TrialMod (or above) in-game as they can ban them ASAP and you won't need to fill out a report.

Thanks for the report,
GotEdit

NerkVerse

Understandable but when it happened the only "Staff" that was online was a helper. who told us to fill out a ticket and it was filled out and when a Admin did come on and looked at the ticket all we got back was that "if it happens again he'll be banned" that was after about 2/3 times he combat logged.

Latest posts

Members online