Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid Combat logger and x-rayer

nicsingh

Your IGN : Nicsingh
Player to be reported : Iwoojin
Player being reported Rank : Junky
Describe your issue in detail : i was pvp'ing in /warp wild and he jumped down and i killed him but before i killed him he tried to combat log and said it was a "crash" although he logged back on right away. also when he died he had 2 stacks of diamonds on him which made me suspicious since he was a junky and probably had no money so i asked him how he got it and didint give me a clear answer to it so i thought he was x-raying aswell
Why do you feel this is worth a report : i do not like people like iwoojin because he could be x-raying and he is a definitely combat logger
Attached Evidence here : i tried to get more but i cant scroll up anymore. just ask some people if they saw the chat when it was going down
2016-09-01_13.33.57.png

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
Thanks for the report.
Myself or other staff will look into the combat logging and keep an eye out for them possibly using x-ray. There is no evidence of them x-raying as you can buy diamonds fairly cheap or they could've had friends on the server giving them items.

I will make this thread Pending whilst we investigate further.

Thanks again,
Edit.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
After watching this player for 20mins, I can confirm that they were using an X-ray mod or hacked client by mining directly to multiple ores.
A temp ban has been issued for this player.

I will make this report Valid.

Have a great day.
Thanks,
Edit.

iwoojin

Okay, so I am going to post an appeal, but first of all, I did not combat log on purpose. I have very regular crashes every day, and I have already accumulated over 6 crashes today. As soon as I had stepped off the safe zone (on accident) I knew I was a goner because you had a gun and I was only in the starter armor. I ran away, and as soon as I was at low health and taking rapid fire, my game froze and crashed. I'm not sure if there was a combat log plugin or not, but I was already dead when my game crashed. I tried to get back on very quickly in hopes of getting my items back but I unfortunately, the death screen popped up. You guys already know that when the game crashes it puts it to the launcher and you can click play right away. So I pressed play and joined the server as quickly as I could, and that is how I got back on the server within a matter of seconds. I did not avoid death and you can't even prove that I didn't crash so that part isn't valid at all.

Second, I was not using x-ray and mining directly at ores either. I used a stairway in the wilderness someone had already dug to the bedrock level and I started to go down and mine a small cave until I find a group of ores, and then you keep digging straight (by 2x2's or 2x1's) and then repeat. I came across someone else's mining path and a cave around the bedrock level, and at the cave, I started mining an iron ore and all around it. I started to continue my path through the cave when Edit says I am mining directly to ores. So I say clearly that I am not using x-ray and explain why I am mining small tunnels to ores, and so he tells me to press f3 and then f2 to take a screenshot because to see a version and send him a conversation. I am fairly new to the server but it's been my favorite ever since because I used to play on a similar server like this, but it got shut down. So I don't have a forum account, so I made one today, and I kept trying to start a conversation with Edit but I couldn't find it and it wouldn't let me. So finally I posted it on general discussion in hope he would see it. Then he finally sends me a conversation that I have been banned because I could have removed a hack after I left the server, but I never returned to the server as the ban reason states, and you can see that screenshot was taken before I left. Then I try to tell him to look at my screenshot but he keeps ignoring me, and then tells me to screenshare with him, but that is when it's taken too far and I don't understand why it is necessary to do a live stream of my desktop. It isn't my own personal computer. So again, I'm not sure if Edit was ignoring my messages or didn't see my picture, but either way, I'm not sure why he still hasn't responded to me or put the reason of my ban as Turn it off before you "return", "Lying to staff"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.