Condos for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
So me and jewboi have made these two towers, and are selling them by floor to people. Prices range from 20k to 100k in the right tower, and 135k to 400k in the left. Interiors can be decorated by jewboi and I or you can choose to decorate your own interior. Rooms are a one-time purchase, but if you touch a floor other than yours, your access to the chunks will be revoked and you will not be refunded. To purchase, simply contact either jewboi or myself. You must have a good reputation on the server to buy, and must be at least the "Cook" rank. There will be an auction for the penthouse of the tower on the left. Our current highest bid is 1,000,000 by shadyties.
Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 12.50.53 AM.png

Joe

VIP+
I am interested in these condos. I would like the best one!!!! saving up now...

Creeper

I'm not cook but have been playing a day and have reached dealer already with a huge wart farm, what are the prices and what happens if a rival faction attacks the towers

Creeper

Joshlyxox

I'm not cook but have been playing a day and have reached dealer already with a huge wart farm, what are the prices and what happens if a rival faction attacks the towers

Creeper

The towers got destroyed sadly, insided, the concept seems like a brilliant idea but didn't unfortunately work. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.