Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cookie Clicker

Do you get bored waiting for your crops to grow (automatic and/or regular)?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoife_Mhuir

It would be fairly nice to have the cookie clicker on the main server and not just the restart lobby. I get pretty bored when I wait for crops to grow, and I am guessing some others are as well. I believe this would be a viable solution.
Thank you for your time,
Aeronwen7

Xeoum

MVP
+1 I completely agree, or at least let us toggle being automatically summoned by console. It interrupts our clicking and creates join/leave spam.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I've been meaning to get to adding this, we have been working on performance of the server, and this plugin specifically was a known issue last map, but I think we have come far enough with improving the performance that it makes sense to add it back.

It's quite complicated to install and modify to the point it was at last map, but it should be back soon.

Xeoum

MVP
I've been meaning to get to adding this, we have been working on performance of the server, and this plugin specifically was a known issue last map, but I think we have come far enough with improving the performance that it makes sense to add it back.

It's quite complicated to install and modify to the point it was at last map, but it should be back soon.

cookie clicker is my favorite aspect of the server, please bring it back asap, i love cookie clicker, i don't want to create join/leave spam by going back to the lobby, but i must to get my sweet sweet cookies, please bring cookie clicker to mcd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.