Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid Cop Abuse.

JamesLancaster

Your IGN : JamesLancaster

Player to be reported : TimJ_9

Player being reported Rank : Informant/MVP+

Describe your issue in detail : During the firework display (Which was beautiful may i just say) this said Police officer started off telling players to do /kit drugs and when they did eventually use the command frisking them and jailing them. After he was successful doing this he stood near a corner and dropped some drugs in the corner and stood nearby pretending to be AFK waiting for them to be picked up. I messaged him and told him to pick them up and dispose of them (As shown in screenshots) and he said why and then left them on the floor. He picked it up moved to a different corner of the boat and tried it again, i said to stop as he's basically planting drugs on people but he said no as it's not planting on people as they have a choice. TimJ_9 cannot deny doing this and trying to set players up as he even posted in chat "Can someone pick this wheat up for me" ~(As shown in screenshots.)

Why do you feel this is worth a report : The Police Force have a job to do which is to frisk players in spawn that are carrying drugs. Not to knowingly leave drugs on the floor within spawn at a busy event knowing full well someone will pick them up sooner or later in order to frisk people. The police force is in place to remove drugs within spawn on players, not to betray trust and plant them on unsuspecting players.

Attached Evidence here :
2017-07-04_21.13.28.png
2017-07-04_21.09.35.png
2017-07-04_21.11.12.png
2017-07-04_21.06.44.png
2017-07-04_21.06.49.png
2017-07-04_21.13.32.png

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for the report, this player has been demoted from and will no longer have permission to become cop.

Tim

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Put or hide (something) among someone's belongings to compromise or incriminate the owner.
- the definition of the term "planting" that is most clearly used by the server. How can I be demoted for this accusation when it is clearly by definition not what I did. Furthermore, if I wasn't planting- which I have proven by definition- then why would I be demoted, and not given a warning, for something that there are no existing rules for?
Also I would like to correct several things in the above report, and whether they make a difference or not, I do not care. I never jailed anyone from telling them to do /kit drugs, I never pretended to be AFK, and I never planted drugs on anyone. The report is over-exaggerated severely by the biased player. If the report was written from the pure truth, it would only mention how I was doing something RELATED to planting, but not actually planting in the least. Since what I was doing was clearly not in the rules, and clearly not planting, I strongly believe that if the report only mentioned my questionable actions somewhat related to planting, I would have been let off with a fair warning- telling me that my actions that I felt innocent and fair, were not allowed. Thank you for reading this far down, whether you undemote me or not.
Thank you for the report, this player has been demoted from and will no longer have permission to become cop.

JamesLancaster

2017-07-04_21.07.29.png
I can upload screenshots of police officer mentioned here boasting about jailing a player after they did /kit drugs should staff need.
Edit: Posted screenshot, logs can be checked to further confirm what i'm saying.
Time was 21:07 BST on the 4/7/2017

Last edited:

Tim

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
View attachment 1145 I can upload screenshots of police officer mentioned here boasting about jailing a player after they did /kit drugs should staff need.
Edit: Posted screenshot, logs can be checked to further confirm what i'm saying.
Time was 21:07 BST on the 4/7/2017
He never did /kit drugs, but I can see how you'd think he did, he was just still angry at me for jailing him from him bringing drugs in the first place. Thanks for your concern.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I was doing something RELATED to planting,

Are you serious? And obviously the rule doesn't use the dictionary definition of planting.

There's also the rule that says "what an admin says goes", so even if you didn't break a rule by definition, I'm telling you that you did.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.