Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cop Channel and Cop chat suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisc991

VIP
So i remember hearing i think noodly talk about this or something but since its pretty hard to communicate with other cops since a lot of the cops are in different factions and stuff. So i was thinking since there is a party chat that maybe there could be a cop chat where you could do /cc to talk or something. For the cop channel i was wondering if you could maybe make a channel on teamspeak for cops so they can talk to each other on teamspeak. But i kind of would like to have the cop chat instead since some people do not have teamspeak.
i hope you consider this suggestion as it would be very helpful for cops. Thank you. - Chris

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I'll look into getting something for this, how about a radio item when police are on duty, when they have it in their hand, anything they say in chat is in a police only chat?

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
I'll look into getting something for this, how about a radio item when police are on duty, when they have it in their hand, anything they say in chat is in a police only chat?
Sounds like a good idea.

Edit

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I asked our developer about adding this to the police plugin, he's busy currently but can do it in a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.