Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Cop Lonely_Stoner camps invis in tunnel and jails me while I am invisible as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scruff91

Your IGN : Scruff91
Player to be reported : IGN: Lonely_Stoner; /nick: LonelyButHigh
Player being reported Rank : Chief
Describe your issue in detail : I believe cop Lonely_Stoner was camping invisible inside the tunnel. While invis, he frisked and jailed me for an inventory of sugar cane. It's important to note as well that I had invisibility and speed potion effects.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : It is against the rules for cops to use invis pots
Attached Evidence here :

Spidrr

Helper
Helper
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Ok, so. I’ve been on my horse all day. Tattersall dropped a 2x booster this morning, and I was once again on my horse as I’m trying to level it. I was sitting outside spawn like normal, when I saw your invis/sprinting particles run out of that side of spawn, I then followed you into the tunnel, but since my horse is only level 41, I didn’t catch up to you until further in the tunnel (same in video) and on my screen, the particles I was trying to follow were everywhere, so I’m guessing you were lagging and I frisked the air a bunch of times until I hit you from behind.

Spidrr

Helper
Helper
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Also, invis/speed/sprinting makes three sets of particles to follow

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
report invalid.

You weren't looking behind you for the last bit before you were frisked

Spidrr

Helper
Helper
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Sorry, ANOTHER thing I just noticed in your video, is that as you were running into the tunnel, you checked behind you in F5 once, then went into first person the rest of the time. You didn’t look back again to see me trying to hit air trying to frisk you. This report is based simply on the fact that you did not see me coming from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.