Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cop Rule #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player being reported: JCR11 (Nick: TheJCTaco)
Reason for report: Fought me at the prison and broke rule #8 in the cop section.
Situation: I've seen JCR11 try to get me at the prison 2 times, the first of which was successful on their behalf. I decided to bait JCR11 with 2 pieces of cocaine (sugar), and to see if there were anything I could salvage. In the midst of the action, I was frisked for the 2 drugs, but I kept attacking. As JCR11 is running away, they take the 2 drugs (probably in hope of getting speed) and I see them glow as well. I tried to take the screenshot sooner but kept missing the f2 key until the glow had already went away.

People were saying "seriously?" and "fuck off", for this, but JCR11 needs their first warning, plus I'm sure that jrd has tells you to read the rules before you start (as I have been through this).

- Darkwolf4747

Joshlyxox

Do you have any proof? Because you need proof of this action, they are allowed to get you at prison, taking drugs however will be investigated further but please if you have any proof at all, I know you said you didn't have time for screenshots but witnesses would help hugely. Thank you.

I was alone, at the time, but if you could check frisks, you'd see I was frisked for 2 sugarcane. I'm pretty sure you can ask the user themselves about it, as all I wanted them to get was a warning nothing else, so they're probably okay with telling the truth.

- Darkwolf4747

Joshlyxox

We can't check frisk logs, next time make sure you have witnesses and screenshots then the admins can do something

matthiasss_

VIP+
Hello darkwolf474,

I don't know the coprules by head but on the forums rules post this is supposed to: 7. Don't take drugs or use potions while jailing players or on duty and not 8.

If you don't have any proof or anything we can't really do much about it.. If a staff person would've seen it it would be easier but you can't expect us to trust someone without proof even if you are telling the truth we just can't.

Have a nice day,
Matthias

I understand, and in game /rules 4 shows it as rule #8 xD Also, I said I'm sure you could ask the player themselves as they wouldn't be demoted from the 1 warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.