Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cop Test

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
I lately have been seeing cops getting in trouble for not reading the rules and being on duty in the wild, frisking in the wild, etc. I propose that you all should add like a test plugin. This means that before they enroll a book gets put in their inventory that has a message saying read these rules then go to the next page for the test. The test would be like in a book and quill. They have to answer simple cop rules and if they do they get promoted to cop. If they don't they there should be a cool down for like 1 day before they can try again.

epicgy

This sounds like a really cool idea but I think that the problem is cops being dirty and flat out not following the rules. I think something better would be to have a world border where cops cannot jail and frisk outside of the spawn or any other permitted areas.

-Epicgy

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Becoming a cop this map, requires very little playing time. And you can become a cop without hassle. Something that solidifies the rules for a player become a cop would definitely decrease the amount of rules being broken by unknowing cops.

unspokenAdvocate

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
I honestly think this would be amazing. Maybe not a whole new plugin, but maybe something similar to last map's applications?

S

SquareAngle

Very good Idea. Before, you had to apply to join. This made it so that less cops broke the rules, but barely any cops around spawn like now.

It's better this map, but the new system created a new problem - More people breaking cop rules! If a Plugin or a tutorial was mandatory for new enrollees, this would definitely minimalize cop rules being broken.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.