Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cops and Factions

Usmcking

I'm having a hard time getting help on this. Are cops and Drug Dealers allowed in the same faction? If so what are the rules that have to be followed in order to not get banned or demoted? I currently have a faction with my roommate and he is staying as a drug lord and I was wanting to try the cops but its so vague on the explanation on the cops that I want to make sure what is allowed and not allowed between the two in the same faction. My home is set as the factions home which is where all my stuff is held (equipment, tool, rss) is that going to be an issue?

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Everything is fine, being a cop in a faction. You can use the bases that you already have for storing stuff, the only thing that is different, that you cannot do, is farm the drugs that are there. As long as you don't farm, and just follow the cop rules that are provided, you'll be fine.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
You cannot gather the drugs. You can't use chests connected to a autofarm either. You can have a home at the base but you can't use anything related to farms.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.