Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

COPS CANT CAMP DEALER HOUSE

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by warlockplayer19, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warlockplayer19

warlockplayer19 New Member VIP

There should be a rule where cops literally can not sit outside of the dealer house as undue and 1 other cop are sitting in the doorway spam frisking people making it literally impossible also they shouldnt be able to frisk you if you are inside because i was standing INSIDE of the house and he jumped and frisked me before it pushed him back out.
  2. ShadySuits

ShadySuits Member MVP+

There isn't a rule against this because there are multiple entrances to the drug house and you can also go invisible past them. As for you being inside being frisked that is just because the reach is far enough he can still get you inside. Nothing wrong with this. Just learn to adapt to the cops nature and fool them other ways. They can camp where they please. Just go another direction.
    • + High + High x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    Yes they can, there are many entrances.
  4. Ninoriff

Ninoriff Member VIP+

Not to repeat what they said but I suggest you take some time to study the entrances as there are many. Once you find a few that you like start going that way I take a less common way and rarely get caught.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.