Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cops cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

stampylongpenis

Not only are the cops invisible while they're on duty, they're frisking people INSIDE the drug house. This is not the first time this has happened. You need to fix this shit and give me my stuff back.

stampylongpenis

Then, the staff just mute you instead of proper addressing the problem. This server is run by the most incompetent staff that I've ever seen in my life. Fuck you all and I hope you niggers all get cancer.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
If you believe police are invisible, please reconnect. It is likely a bug on your (client) side.

Police are allowed to frisk you anywhere they can reach you inside the drug house. It has always been like this and there is no reason to change it. If you don't want this to happen, step the extra 1-2 blocks into the house.

You were likely muted for acting like a child about this in chat. It's not hard to believe that this is what happened, considering how you are acting in this thread.

_JxR_

MVP++
[18:36:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§aVanguard§f] §f[§3MassProducer§f] §f§f§fStampylongpenis§f: Shove them up your ass or donate them to Stampylongpenis

[18:41:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§aVanguard§f] §f[§3MassProducer§f] §f§f§fStampylongpenis§f: That's fucking horseshit
[18:41:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§aVanguard§f] §f[§3MassProducer§f] §f§f§fStampylongpenis§f: Fucking useless niggers
[18:41:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§cSmash§f] §f[§3Trial§2Mod§f] §f§7[§7§lRIP§7] §f§f§f§2Mason§f: relog
[18:41:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§aVanguard§f] §f[§3MassProducer§f] §f§f§fStampylongpenis§f: You relog, fuck you.
[18:41:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§aVanguard§f] §f[§3MassProducer§f] §f§f§fStampylongpenis§f: Not only is that fucking nigger invisible, he frisked me inside the fucking drughouse

The mute in my opinion, as well as many others probably, was fully justified and appropriate. You were being racist and disrespectful, and multiple players asked you to stop and to be nicer. You have been nothing but immature on the server, and this mute was well overdue. If you were acting responsibly, you would have handled it without being racist or disrespectful towards people trying to help you fix the problem, you would not have been muted.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
i totally agree with you ^^
I would sincerely appreciate it if you would supply us with chat logs or screenshots of something that contradicts what we have said - or what others have provided.

Until then, it's very clear that those complaining in this situation are children incapable of a rational argument without calling people "cancerous".

Chargers2019

VIP+
Speaking as a cop on this server, I can personally assure you that me, and any of my other veteran cops would never cheat because we like being cops here. If we do, the server staff would easily catch us because we're the most hated people on the server, so people would immediately jump on the chance to report a cop and get us in trouble. On top of that, we are physically unable to walk into the player spawn or drug houses. But we can reach about 2 blocks in. What i find when I'm on duty is everyone likes to taunt us. Or at least think they're taunting us. I've literally arrested new players who go into the drug house 1 block in, and start making the humping gesture, so I or one of the cops easily nab them and then get called a hacker and other colorful names. (that aren't racist or homophobic) Honestly, I recommend trying police out for a day to see the limitations we have and how you can get around them. Overall, my point is, this server is really good about keeping the police force and staff honest. I've played on other servers and this is the most uncorrupt fair drug server out there. So you are not gonna find a better drug server than us.

Last edited:

Xeoum

MVP
When you reply to our help in the manner you do, it sometimes breaks the rules, we attempt to fix your problems, it's your job to listen.
-MasonYT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online