Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cops Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

FestiveCraig

So I have only been a cop for one day but it has quickly come to my attention that it is extremely hard for cops to make money. I mean when there is a single cop online no one goes to sell apart from Tjorvi who has protectors and insane depth strider and just generally being good at evading and also ace42986 who in my opinion is literally a ghost. Anyways basically there is no people to arrest. I really like Mathias's suggestion with the warehouse but I also think things like other jobs would be a good idea. For example they could have to do certain tasks within the spawn area, I'm not 100% on ideas but maybe like you could do other tasks that police do i.e. stop fights or something like that. This is a wild concept but maybe there could be like a drugs lounge where players get free drugs to just smoke or take but cant take them out of the lunch and maybe at certain points the police could bust it or something. Another idea would to have like large investigations in which cops would have to do things to complete it and maybe it would mean that a certain drug sells for less for a period so that it puts the players at a disadvantage or a drug sells for more but players have slowness when carrying it so its harder to get to the drug house.

EDIT: Also maybe things like undercover cops, they could like set up drug trades, or like they could pretend to be Jamal or Esteban, something like that.

I'm not sure if many of these could even been implemented yet alone considered.

Last edited:

bluepanda64

If your having trouble gaining money try /jobs or find raids. It may cost more to raid though. If your still finding a lack of players to arrest try and hide in tree bushes not the middle of the street or in front of the drug house. Also the east side of spawn is usally ripe with full inventorys of drugs to sell at the prison. Keep in mind cops make better profit from selling drugs than the normal player. If your truly are finding it impossible to make money try and ask adin to revoke your job.

bluepanda64

If your having trouble gaining money try /jobs or find raids. It may cost more to raid though. If your still finding a lack of players to arrest try and hide in tree bushes not the middle of the street or in front of the drug house. Also the east side of spawn is usally ripe with full inventorys of drugs to sell at the prison. Keep in mind cops make better profit from selling drugs than the normal player. If your truly are finding it impossible to make money try and ask adin to revoke your job.
Opps meant west

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Haha I'm a ghost, I don't think I could have had a better compliment. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online