Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Couple new warps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick

VIP+
After playing on this server for a few months, it really pisses me off that no one knows where the playershops and the regular shops are. It is a pain guiding them there. Could there be a /warp shop and /warp playershop ? Please, it would help a lot.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
This suggestion has been suggested in the past. The answer is sadly no. The reason behind this is players will abuse this warp to get past cops.

Thanks,
jrd

Sick

VIP+
This suggestion has been suggested in the past. The answer is sadly no. The reason behind this is players will abuse this warp to get past cops.

Thanks,
jrd

Maybe there could be some way to prevent that? idk

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Sadly, I really don't think it would be something that would be possible to do. The only way I could see that work is if we made the markets in a different world, or block them off so no one could leave them without doing /spawn. Both would be really bad, but that's really the only options that could happen. I will see if I can think of any creative ideas that will help guide new players to the player markets.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Gonna lock this thread out, there is no way for us to implement this without giving a significant advantage to the junkies.
Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online