• Crafting Mcmmo

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • /CraftAll

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTapped

I have a giant auto melon farm lmao and I spent tons of time building it and a bunch of time getting the hoppers to work... and once I get like dubs and dubs of melon it takes a ton of time to craft it and the problem is crafting is REALLY ANNOYING, IT SUCKS and eventually my hand starts to die so I give up lmfao. firstly If staff did add this I don't think it should be free, I think it should cost like 2-5m( or you could unlock it at a certain rank) or something! my second idea if staff decline that (witch they probably will), is to implement a "crafting" mcmmo into the server so like herb has auto replant at 5k lvls crafting could have the ability to /craftall at 5k lvls of mcmmo or something like that.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
This will not be implemented as the time and process required to create a drug is directly relational to its sale price.

WTapped

This will not be implemented as the time and process required to create a drug is directly relational to its sale price.
or IF u still don't like that make it so once you reach 5k crafting mcmmo or something make it so you can put up to 4 stacks in at once

WTapped

OR IF u still don't like that make it so you can buy "Crafting Droppers" for like 500k per or something and u fill them with melon and hook it up to a red stone thing that makes it auto drop and when the melon drops it gets crafted into melon seeds and the melon seeds would fall onto hoppers that would lead to chests

Shaymanji

Im with you WTapped, Its the same way for me with making lime dye. I vote for the /craftall command I think It would be awesome! Best of luck.

BB360

MVP+
Im with you WTapped, Its the same way for me with making lime dye. I vote for the /craftall command I think It would be awesome! Best of luck.

As wonderful as that may sound it would definitely ruin the economy.

All the suggestions to lower the overall drug price would make it very unfair for new players who couldn't afford or didn't have the mcmmo training. They would have to settle at selling for lowering prices until they progress that far into their play through and that means because everything is cheaper, it takes longer to get there in the first place.

Your suggestion is convenient sure, but it really benefits the already top 10% of players with significantly large farms who go by numbers higher to 30+ dubs of certain drugs alone.

You are making the rich, richer, and the poor poorer: for the sake of convenience.

Besides the whole point of the higher cost drugs is that it took time to process and you were paid the difference for the time it took, if you got better things, more profitable things to do with your time, by all means sell the items unprocessed. The fact you need to craft drugs gives players the choice to reason for themselves a profit/time equation.

This has been an announcement by your local MCDRUGS Nerd, have a good day.

BB360

MVP+
Quick side note, your poll doesn't have a "No Change" Option so I'll just cast my vote here as a post and people can just +High or -High if they care to.

No Change!!!

WTapped

As wonderful as that may sound it would definitely ruin the economy.

All the suggestions to lower the overall drug price would make it very unfair for new players who couldn't afford or didn't have the mcmmo training. They would have to settle at selling for lowering prices until they progress that far into their play through and that means because everything is cheaper, it takes longer to get there in the first place.

Your suggestion is convenient sure, but it really benefits the already top 10% of players with significantly large farms who go by numbers higher to 30+ dubs of certain drugs alone.

You are making the rich, richer, and the poor poorer: for the sake of convenience.

Besides the whole point of the higher cost drugs is that it took time to process and you were paid the difference for the time it took, if you got better things, more profitable things to do with your time, by all means sell the items unprocessed. The fact you need to craft drugs gives players the choice to reason for themselves a profit/time equation.

This has been an announcement by your local MCDRUGS Nerd, have a good day.

Hi :) I just timed myself and it takes me approximately 50 seconds to craft 1 inven of melon seeds at a decent pace, so it takes 75 seconds per dub right? so 75 seconds times 30 = 37.5 minutes, so it takes roughly 40 minutes to craft 30 dubs of melon seeds. so using a /craftall command would save the top 10% of the server about 30-35minutes per day, so how much is 30mins of the top 10% of players worth per day? if you priced the craftall command at 5mil would it be repaid in time?
if you priced the craftall command at 10mil would it be repaid in time, is it even worth it?
As for the poor getting poorer with the craftall command people can put up mules quicker for the poor to get richer right and for the rich to get richer?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Drugs prices are balanced for the amount of time/ingredients it takes to craft them, if we were to add auto crafting, the prices of drugs like pumpkin seeds, sugar, paper, etc. would drop significantly. It's also not possible for us to add any skills to mcMMO.

BB360

MVP+
Hi :) I just timed myself and it takes me approximately 50 seconds to craft 1 inven of melon seeds at a decent pace, so it takes 75 seconds per dub right? so 75 seconds times 30 = 37.5 minutes, so it takes roughly 40 minutes to craft 30 dubs of melon seeds. so using a /craftall command would save the top 10% of the server about 30-35minutes per day, so how much is 30mins of the top 10% of players worth per day? if you priced the craftall command at 5mil would it be repaid in time?
if you priced the craftall command at 10mil would it be repaid in time, is it even worth it?
As for the poor getting poorer with the craftall command people can put up mules quicker for the poor to get richer right and for the rich to get richer?

Now finish the equation and factor in the percentage of drug price decrease for ALL players so that only a few 10%ers can buy a 10million dollar craft all, while also considering will those 40 minutes saved really make a difference with the new price of drugs being a certain percent lower, and then put into account how many players don’t mule drugs period and how some mule jobs can go unfilled for long periods of time and how people still have a limit to how many drug mules they can post and how many more mules a person would need to run to get the same rank up now with cheaper drugs.

If you are going to play math, be sure to factor at least a few of the major factors.

BB360

MVP+
Damn it all you guys responding while I was writing my rant....now my rebuttal feels insignificant

WTapped

Now finish the equation and factor in the percentage of drug price decrease for ALL players so that only a few 10%ers can buy a 10million dollar craft all, while also considering will those 40 minutes saved really make a difference with the new price of drugs being a certain percent lower, and then put into account how many players don’t mule drugs period and how some mule jobs can go unfilled for long periods of time and how people still have a limit to how many drug mules they can post and how many more mules a person would need to run to get the same rank up now with cheaper drugs.

If you are going to play math, be sure to factor at least a few of the major factors.
First off I'm saying that it cost 10mil instead of a drug price decrease, and pretty much the only people that don't mule is because they have farms and they get richer and richer and richer and build bigger farms, and what about my crafting droppers idea it still takes time but its way less annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.