Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Creative Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
I am going to be making a nice mountainous area on /creative. This will obviously take me a while to do this by myself...
So.. I am looking for people who would like to come help me build.
All of the stone areas you can see in the spoiler below are going to be mountains and the grass area is going to be a long river/stream but it might have a few other building/mysteries involved.
Some of these mountains will have bridges connecting them together and we could involve some buildings (houses, fishing huts, etc).
If you just want to watch then feel free. I will be updating this post with more screenshots as time goes on.
upload_2017-2-18_16-11-44.png

*EDIT* If you would like to help then feel free to mail me on mcdrugs or the creative server (/creative). You can also message me if you see me on.
*EDIT* The theme of this build is going to be snowy hills!

People who are helping so far:
  • Theodor488
  • xxtayx
  • burgers989
  • TimJ_9
  • thinkplay
  • tasty11
  • dirpy_pig
  • Julie_Chan
  • DancingAlpaca
  • DerpiestPig
We want you!
Thanks,
Edit. :D

Last edited:
S

SquareAngle

Sure Edit, I can help! I've never been to /creative, but I can give it a shot. How does this work? Do I just come over when you are online?

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
upload_2017-2-19_15-41-41.png
If you want to see this plot then do '/plot visit GotEdit 3' on /creative

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
upload_2017-2-23_20-51-1.png
The areas that have been squared in white, are houses and areas squared in yellow are bridges.
I hope to get this project done within the next few days and I feel that we are close to finishing!

S

SquareAngle

The areas that have been squared in white, are houses and areas squared in yellow are bridges.
I hope to get this project done within the next few days and I feel that we are close to finishing!
Ive got some important things to do in terms of my faction, but I can help out tomorrow. Sorry.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Edit can I holp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.