Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Cute lil' KOTN base (my first 'big' raid)

loic1212

This will be a short story about my first raid on this server, as I'm rather new. I know bragging isn't nice but I'm a kid sooo... Anyway I think Square found this cute base with a mere 3 walls in the middle of the desert. Very lonesome and sad. We wanted to get a quick raid in before we all went of, but, as you can see, we got rather bored after 2 walls and went to sleep. ;)

upload_2017-7-3_15-17-2.png

The next day however, the best redstone engineer I know went to work underground, which resulted in the nice gaping hole you see in the next picture.

upload_2017-7-3_15-8-42.png

After breaching the third wall (which was beautifully decorated btw) I finally had some people to attack on my first raid! Killah and Zorbken were quickly killed, but the real jackpot was Tasty as he put up a nice fight, unfortunately he needed some alone time from us ( :( ) so he blocked himself in and tp'd out.. That was a kinda anticlimactic ending but oh well.
upload_2017-7-3_15-23-30.png

Thanks for my first 'big' raid kotn, I enjoyed it very much and I totally fell in love with this server. Shoutout to our 1 faction member that died, May you rest in peace CV_Ketel. #Girth

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Wow guys! Nice raid! Proud of you! Raid our next base please :)

S

SquareAngle

very cute. best part was tasty blocking himself in and tping away.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.