Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

DaddysAngels Recruitment

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
We are recruiting new players to our faction. Please respond to this answering the following questions:

What is your IGN?

What rank are you?

How old are you?

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any:

Do you have teamspeak?

Why do you want to join our faction?

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day?

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here)

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend?

How long have you played the server?

What can you offer to our faction?

Are you experienced in building base defenses / cannons?

Last edited:

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
This was not deleted, please do not make executive decisions on a faction you don't partake in ownership of.
I didn't delete your post. I deleted the post i was gonna post. I deleted it because I was gonna post a thingy, then i didnt want to join so i "deleted" it. Sorry for the confusion!

Joe Jones

What is your IGN?JonesOwns

What rank are you?Producer/ VIP+

How old are you?18

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any:Grassachusetts

Do you have skype? Yeah

Why do you want to join our faction? Looking for a new faction, new people to connect with, im in the Marine Corps and my girlfriend is as well looking to kill some time, shes going to Yuma for the next two months.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? 4-5 hours per day, multiply that by days in the week.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) Negative recently raided.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? Negative

How long have you played the server? Almost over a month.

What can you offer to our faction? Time, dedication, new member, willingness to learn, experienced builder/farmer, all around good dude.

Are you experienced in building base defenses / cannons? Yessir.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
What is your IGN?JonesOwns

What rank are you?Producer/ VIP+

How old are you?18

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any:Grassachusetts

Do you have skype? Yeah

Why do you want to join our faction? Looking for a new faction, new people to connect with, im in the Marine Corps and my girlfriend is as well looking to kill some time, shes going to Yuma for the next two months.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? 4-5 hours per day, multiply that by days in the week.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) Negative recently raided.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? Negative

How long have you played the server? Almost over a month.

What can you offer to our faction? Time, dedication, new member, willingness to learn, experienced builder/farmer, all around good dude.

Are you experienced in building base defenses / cannons? Yessir.
accepted

Geraltix

VIP+
What is your IGN? Geraltix

What rank are you? Mule

How old are you? 15

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: none

Do you have teamspeak? only discord

Why do you want to join our faction? would like to cooperate and raid with other players

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? 2 hours daily

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) no

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? no

How long have you played the server? 4 hours

What can you offer to our faction? a player who wants to help get the faction bigger and stronger

Are you experienced in building base defenses / cannons? i can build simple cannons and simple base defenses

Latest posts

Members online