Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Darkraider just got anal.

Discussion in 'Raiding Discussion' started by StopTakingUsernames, Nov 26, 2018.

1. StopTakingUsernames

StopTakingUsernames New Member

Decided to test a new concept on Darkraiders walls, Safe to say it worked! Thanks to ConquestWorstFac for supplying resources :D

Made with shitty editing!
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  2. Snipplez

Snipplez Active Member VIP

We were afraid it wouldn't work outside of a test world but this is promising.
  3. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

>scatter cannons a bunch of dry walls you frostwalked
    >new concept
    >promising
    Is this a joke or
  4. Snipplez

The walls were actually dry, and we didn't use a scatter cannon. =) Won't be long before it's finished though
  5. sky

Ah I see tnt minecarts
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  6. Puppy_Killer

Puppy_Killer Helper Helper 2017 Map Founder MVP++

Puppy_Killer
    Smuggler
    Sky is just salty because he didnt come up with an idea like this earlier
    • + High + High x 1
    • - High - High x 1
  7. sky

Ah yes destroying someone’s walls, because that’s definetely never been thought of / done before lmao
    5iq
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    • - High - High x 2
  8. Snipplez

Lol you completely edited out what you said before. "It was a scatter cannon, doesnt matter what you call it but k". Idk what kind of backward ass mongo cannons you use to raid but every cannon has a scatter, and no we didn't use a scatter cannon. I'd love to elaborate but we are gonna have too much fun with it once its finished.
    • + High + High x 1
    • - High - High x 1
  9. sky

I didnt see it was tnt minecarts, after seeing such I edited it. You dont need to elaborate, pretty easy to put together how its made.
    • - High - High x 3
  10. Snipplez

Good luck figuring out how to hybrid with it sky =) It's pretty easy to put together how you do it tho
    • Funny Funny x 1