VIP+
In Game Name :DarkSmoke420
Length of Ban :24 hours
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : 24 Temp ban
Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan
Staff who dealt with you : N/a
Staff who have warned you previously :N/a
Reason for ban on record : Macros
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : For using macros at my potato Farm.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I had to go out so I set up my keybinding to hit the potato farm I made. I can't remember who it was that I asked but I asked them if alts were allowed to which they informed me they were not but macros were. I did read the rules on the server when I first started and was pretty sure it didn't say anything about macros, If I did know it would have never happened. In the case of questionable cases I always ask before I do there is probably a mod or 2 that confirm me asking questions.
Why should we unban you : I completely understand why I was, I broke the rules, But I feel it is an unfair time frame. It was my first offence in anything, I have seen people getting a 3 hour temp ban for Xray.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I have clearly read all of the rules, Server side and website and no issue will ever happen again.
How can we trust you again? : Trust is earned no given, I will go out of my way to prove to you that I am honest and trustworthy.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Thank you for taking the time to read through this I tried to provide as much information at possible. I would like to apologize for my actions and just know that this will never happen again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.