Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Darkwolf4747

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always look through the forums and read a lot of stuff, but now it's my turn to make an introduction.

Hi, my ign is Darkwolf4747! I've joined the server for almost a month, and it took a few days to go from 1.7.3 (when I last played, it was the second newest version) to 1.9.4 and now 1.10.

What I enjoy about minecraft
On minecraft, I really enjoy building redstone contraptions, and making big giant structures. My three role models of minecraft are paulsoaresjr, etho and sethbling (are they still a thing??).
I'm more of a passive minecraft player who plays PvE (player vs environment) instead of PvP.

What other games do I play?
Other than minecraft, I play League of Legends and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I haven't really touched my consoles in ages, and I usually just stick to my PC. Occasionally I stream these games, but as I usually have 0 viewers (I stream for my own little fun), sorry if I don't notice you! xD

What else do I do?
I go to school for Game Programming. Everyone tells me "You must be having so much fun at school!"... heck no. It's not called Game Playing - it's called Game Programming.

I am also a Lifeguard and Swim Instructor, so being staff on here helps with my communication with people.

Anything else about me?
I'm a lazy fellow. I usually sit around and do nothing but play games.
I enjoy betting csgo skins and I'm pretty sure I'm down 1k usd by now... I think. Just to be safe, let's just say between 500USD to 1000USD... haha... I should stop xD

Thanks for reading,
- Darkwolf4747

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.