Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Dear Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbaaron

MVP+
Before I say anything everyone should know that this post has NOTHING to do whatsoever with my recent tempban! I'm making this post because there are issues in the staff team and I've seen a lot of complaints about specific admins, I will not be naming anyone specific for being in the wrong.

Hello staff and players, my name is redbaaron but people just call me Red. The reason I wanted to be helper and join the staff team was because I saw a lot of verbal abuse from many admins, not so much from mods. I know that Sav has worked hard to work with staff for fixing some issues, mostly including confusion with warnings and such. I dont want to say that the admins are toxic no other words come to mind for me. They'll continue arguing to players when they can simply stop talking. I wanted to be helper and join the staff to maybe not have this issue. I would like to thank Sav for working to fix some issues and yet some admins are acting as if they haven't read any posts from Sav. I do not know what happens in staff chats and I could be completely wrong. If I'm wrong about this admins, start showing it. Thanks for reading and I do hope to see a change.

Last edited:

Killah121

MVP+
Always remember, if you are dissatisfied with the a way a member of staff behaves or handles a situation you can always make a player report or speak to a higher staff member being Dakotaa, Spalw or Jrd3044.
There's no need to create a post like this that will generate more negativity towards the staff members (in my opinion).

Last edited:

xSuperiorr

MVP+
Always remember, if you are dissatisfied with the a way a member of staff behaves or handles a situation you can always make a player report or speak to a higher staff member being Dakotaa, Spalw or Jrd3044.
There's no need to create a post like this that will generate more negativity towards the staff members (in my opinion).
I agree 100% Creating post like these will draw the attention to any flaws in our staff system and I'd say just talk to a owner or jrd so 100% agree with killah

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
I can understand where you are coming from and I also agree with you; Sav has been working hard to try and help in any way she can.

However, it is important to note the values and effort that the staff put in to try and create a seamless playing environment.
I think the first thing is to note the difference between admins sarcastically bantering and actually verbally abusing players. From every admin (whom all of which I have talked to on a personal level before,) I know that all of them would not say anything to a player without it meriting a reason. Often times players think that they have immunity and are allowed to disrespect staff without having any backlash.

Admins -- being one of the highest roles in the staff hierarchy -- are seemed to be especially subjected to this harassment by players. People assume that attacking admins is okay because they are entitled to hold their tongue. If you are calling out an admin, harassing them, and abusing them then would common sense not dictate that they defend themselves? -- whether or not that merits anything is up to your discretion.

I know no admin would call out and attack a player for no reason.

LilChlo1

no one acts on the reports tho.....

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
no one acts on the reports tho.....
This is demonstrably false.

Over 60% of our staff demotions were triggered from player reports. We rely heavily on our players to initially alert us of abuse as it's easier for them to see than us. Keep in mind, that figure mostly consists of Admins - over five+ years we have had a few bad staff members and the players are largely responsible for alerting us of any issues that they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.