Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Dirty Cop oRobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluepanda64

Lieutenant ORobby has broken rule 1 of cop rules my arresting a player while he/she is behind the red stone line ,or in spawn.
From this arrest I lost a entire inventory of Wheat and instead of ORobby doing the proper thing and hearing me out he instead Sells my inventory of wheat clamming I was "in his line of sight".

Attachments

• 2016-06-06_00.54.18.png
    2016-06-06_00.54.18.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 2016-06-06_00.51.08.png
    2016-06-06_00.51.08.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 115

oRobby

the second pic is moved back. To correct you, I didn't swat at you because you were "in my line of sight" its because you were crouching and swatting at me, tempting me, at which point you jumped back, got swatted, and ended up behind the line.

oRobby

I'm not gonna argue about what happened with you, when you dont even know where you are. Let the admins/mods/helpers look and decide what to do.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Unless you have direct proof that that you had just gotten out of the jail when the screenshot was taken, nothing can be done. I'm sure the cop will be watched but without any proof no punishments can be distributed

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
When they get jailed in game, they contact an online trial moderator or above, this staff member will watch to see when the player comes out a jail, the player doesn't move and the staff member can then determine if the player has gotten out of jail and spawned before or after the line
If no staff members are online then you should tell an admin about the issue, and they will watch the cop for any more instances of arresting in spawn

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Screenshots of you standing in spawn, behind the line - obviously after it had happened is totally useless.
the second pic is moved back. To correct you, I didn't swat at you because you were "in my line of sight" its because you were crouching and swatting at me, tempting me, at which point you jumped back, got swatted, and ended up behind the line.
This is consistent from what I have heard from others, playing with a cop by crouching on the line and moving back and forth is dumb - so don't expect to not get jailed if you go over the line. However, there is insignificant proof therefore the cop in question will be watched but no further action will be taken.

matthiasss_

VIP+
I agree with 14squared and Spalw. If you don't have proof of the time the screenshots were taken they're not valid. It's hard to tell wich person is telling the truth. Maybe next time get some recorded footage or don't troll with the cops if you did.
- Matthias

bluepanda64

Could you put that somewhere in /warp tutorial there is no rule/tip rule telling new player how to report a cop. I did take them after (screenshots)I got back but I'm not an ass the crosses the line back and fourth. I know that was against the rules before I approached the line. I would suggest you put a sign deterring new players from going back and fourth across the line.

I don't know if this is consistent or not, but from what i've seen from watching someone go from jail to where they were frisked, they are teleported back to where they were, but get centered on the block they were on. so if im standing on 2 blocks, whichever block takes precedence of my location, i will be centered on that block. in the screenshot provided above, you are between 2 blocks. If what I said is correct, then you have moved. I do not know for sure, as I've only watch one person get placed back.

- Darkwolf4747

bluepanda64

I don't know if this is consistent or not, but from what i've seen from watching someone go from jail to where they were frisked, they are teleported back to where they were, but get centered on the block they were on. so if im standing on 2 blocks, whichever block takes precedence of my location, i will be centered on that block. in the screenshot provided above, you are between 2 blocks. If what I said is correct, then you have moved. I do not know for sure, as I've only watch one person get placed back.

- Darkwolf4747
Not from my experince

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.