play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Disabling withers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky

VIP
MVP+
As the title says, I suggest disabling withers. Alot of staff have said they are disabled but they aren't, and are way too overpowered to be allowed.

Turmp

MVP+
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my base

Gammin

MVP++
Getting a wither skull is like 1/20 chance or something and with this servers mob spawns it takes a long time to get 3 of those. Disabling just removes a method of raiding that a lot of faction servers have.

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
It's a lot harder to summon a wither this map than it was last. I can't even tell you the number of withers I had to shoot down at some of my bases about this time last year. This map has been decently calm, a wither skull being harder to get thus fewer withers being summoned.

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
It's a lot harder to summon a wither this map than it was last. I can't even tell you the number of withers I had to shoot down at some of my bases about this time last year. This map has been decently calm, a wither skull being harder to get thus fewer withers being summoned.

SO as what Puppy_Killer talks about summoning a wither it is a 1/20 chance to get these rare skulls. But the server has had these around for awhile and you can raid with them its not that overpowered. You can stop a wither that is raiding your base very easily all you have to do is kill it with a sword or bow it down. A other way to stop these beasts is to make many walls around your base it will slow it down some but at the same time you can kill this beast with the following ways I talked about. Hope this provides some good information about withers.

sky

VIP
MVP+
SO as what Puppy_Killer talks about summoning a wither it is a 1/20 chance to get these rare skulls. But the server has had these around for awhile and you can raid with them its not that overpowered. You can stop a wither that is raiding your base very easily all you have to do is kill it with a sword or bow it down. A other way to stop these beasts is to make many walls around your base it will slow it down some but at the same time you can kill this beast with the following ways I talked about. Hope this provides some good information about withers.
great and all but this thread old and they can just come in from the roof so more walls are nothing, thats how everyone uses a wither nowadays at least. I'm fine with enabled withers now

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
great and all but this thread old and they can just come in from the roof so more walls are nothing, thats how everyone uses a wither nowadays at least. I'm fine with enabled withers now
Make more roofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.