play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXRlineXx

MVP
Hey guys!

I donated today and for some reason the /craft command was in my cart...i think donators get that by default I'm not sure why that was in there >.< can i have something of equal value? I don't really care what it is.

I also donated for MVP I tried to just add MVP to cart again but it didn't discount it like last time I had to do a custom donation again. I think it is an issue with that halloween VIP rank. I'll still retain my orange rank/name right?

PP ID: 6JJ88677ES747345L

Thanks

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hi,
You did a custom donation for $6.50, the amount needed to upgrade to MVP would be $19.50. You can either do another custom donation for the difference, $13, or I can give you the amount you donated in your most recent custom donation in keys/points. Once you decide I can also compensate you for the cost of /craft.

xXRlineXx

MVP
Hi,
You did a custom donation for $6.50, the amount needed to upgrade to MVP would be $19.50. You can either do another custom donation for the difference, $13, or I can give you the amount you donated in your most recent custom donation in keys/points. Once you decide I can also compensate you for the cost of /craft.
I'm already VIP+

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You don't need to do a custom donation, the price of MVP is already at $19, just select that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.