Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chinkson

VIP+
I think that donor shops would be an awesome addition to the mall. For your donor rank, you get access to extra mall shops. These shops would sell even more items than the default shops and they would also allow you to sell a very limited amount of items. Not many items, but a few could be sold in certain shops.

FactionsTasty

MVP+
I don't know about this.

Ranks do already come with a lot of things like /kits and countless commands that other players can't do.

I don't see this as being to big of a change due to there already being playershops full of items that anyone can acquire. This is still a cool recommendation though.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Possibly next map reset. But because of the kits like tasty said im unsure. But i would recommend this suggestion for next map and not this map! Thanks for the awesome suggestion.
-TOM

S

SquareAngle

To me, No. it strays away from EULA and widens the gap between a donator and non. This would mean that donators would have access to items that can easily give an advantage, such as, let's say, lava. Servers that allow this obvious pay to win piss me right off, and it would be a let down for MCdrugs to become like that. It all depends on the items that the shop will sell, but for me, no donator shop would be best.

chinkson

VIP+
To me, No. it strays away from EULA and widens the gap between a donator and non. This would mean that donators would have access to items that can easily give an advantage, such as, let's say, lava. Servers that allow this obvious pay to win piss me right off, and it would be a let down for MCdrugs to become like that. It all depends on the items that the shop will sell, but for me, no donator shop would be best.
But then, the donor drug selling would also be widening the gap. Because then you get more money quicker, then can buy more expensive items and rankup faster. I see where you going, it is just a little bit too late to be arguing over the EULA.

Very Good Point Though.

And I was already thinking this for next map, not this one. Sorry for now making that clear.

chinkson

VIP+

The shop wouldn't sell too op things, just barely more things. And also, the items would still cost a lot, they would be cheap in no way. The Server just could fill out a form, like they do for drug prices, that would adjust the items and prices of the items sold in the donor shops. And like donor drug selling, there would not be much of an increase in new items.

chinkson

VIP+
One other cool thing would be that, like Estabon in the prison, there could be another shop in the prison that sells the best items on the server(that you can buy from an npc other than the gun guy on the oil rig)

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Yeah, donor ranks already come with many commands and privileges. I do not think this would be a necessary thing to add but this is just my opinion about this idea. They also have access to rent shop in the VIP and above shops.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
I don't really think this is necessary. VIP's and above already get a lot of perks as it is, I don't feel as though this is needed.

S

SquareAngle

But then, the donor drug selling would also be widening the gap. Because then you get more money quicker, then can buy more expensive items and rankup faster. I see where you going, it is just a little bit too late to be arguing over the EULA.

Very Good Point Though.

And I was already thinking this for next map, not this one. Sorry for now making that clear.

All you are doing is furthermore supporting my point. Saying that the drug selling widens the gap, apart from it being far from the truth - It only gives 5% more each rank, and, the prison is the best place to sell drugs, with the highest percentage increase when selling, and is available for all users - suggests that what you are asking for will make the gap even worse; if you acknowledge the gap, why are you trying to widen it?

chinkson

VIP+
All you are doing is furthermore supporting my point. Saying that the drug selling widens the gap, apart from it being far from the truth - It only gives 5% more each rank, and, the prison is the best place to sell drugs, with the highest percentage increase when selling, and is available for all users - suggests that what you are asking for will make the gap even worse; if you acknowledge the gap, why are you trying to widen it?
Although, since you can get donor ranks from voting, wouldn't this further make players want to vote for the server?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Although, since you can get donor ranks from voting, wouldn't this further make players want to vote for the server?

Giving VIP fly would make more players want to vote for it, doesn't mean we should do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.