Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

DopamineFeen Faction Applications

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by olderguy, Nov 14, 2016.

1. olderguy

olderguy Helper Helper VIP

GRlMEZ
    Lookng for new faction members. Decent protected base with multiple farms. Please fill out the following

IGN:
    How long have you played on the server:
    What benefit can you bring to the faction:
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft:
    Why should we trust you:
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction:
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    • + High + High x 5
  2. Youngerguy

Youngerguy New Member

IGN: Youngerguy
    How Long Have You Played On The Server? I have played on the server for About a month
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can bring money and supplies for the faction base. I Will work toward building the base or expanding it if we do not yet have one.
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I am very good at building and farming. My knowledge of redstone is not the best but I can do some pretty cool stuff.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: I am looking for a farm and somewhere safe to put my belongings and to make acquaintances and friends.
    Why should we trust you: I think you can trust me because I'm your brother, but not only that. I am currently Helper on the MC-Drugs Server and have been mod/admin/Head Admin/OP On a few servers before.
    How often are you online: I can be online Every weekday after 3 o clock Mountain Time till about 5 o clock and on weekends I can be on all day (Besides Dinner and sport activities).
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    • + High + High x 4
  3. Jumexbuny

Jumexbuny New Member

IGN: Jumexbuny
    How often are you online: Almost everyday.
    How long have you played on the server: A week.
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can bring weapons, items, and defense.
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I am best at farming and mining.
    Why should we trust you: I have played on the server for a week and I plan to play on it for longer which is why I donated to this server.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: Money every once in a while.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    • + High + High x 1
  4. DrunkBuny

DrunkBuny New Member

IGN: DrunkBuny

Age: 15, though that may seem young, I am mature for my age.

How often are you online: I am online this server for several hours a day, however this amount of time
    may fluctuate.

Rank: VIP+/Smuggler, hopefully my rank goes up soon enough!

How long have you played on the server: About a week or so but I am planning to play a whole
    lot more than just a week.

What benefit can you bring to the faction: A benefit I can bring is getting more supplies at
    a faster rate as I believe I am a pretty good farmer, miner, and scavenger for food and other
    goods relating to those.

What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I believe my best ability as a mine craft player would definitely be
    mining. I am very good at finding some ores and mines. Another thing I am good at is farming, I can farm plenty of
    "drugs" in a short period of time in a timely manner without fail. The worse thing I am at mine craft is probably pvp, if I
    am being completely honest.

Why should we trust you: I think you should trust me because I have been in factions before and did not raid them, I also donated on the server so I will not partake in giving myself a bad name. I want to be able to help this factions prosper and grow. I will show you that I am trustworthy.

Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: As of right now, no I do not have any requests.

Thank you so much for reading my application, hope to join soon enough!
    • + High + High x 2
  5. 24gabster54

24gabster54 New Member

IGN:24Gabster54
    How often are you online: Almost every night, depending on if I need to take care of my grandfather or if I have loads of homework.
    How long have you played on the server: about a year and a half I think.
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can sell drugs pretty well, and I can get materials and farm drugs fast.
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Best at building growing areas and selling drugs
    Why should we trust you: Because one, I have never stole anything ever on this game and don't plan to any time soon, and two, because I am very dependable.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: No needs or requests right now.
    • + High + High x 1
  6. 24gabster54

24gabster54 New Member

IGN:24Gabster54
    How often are you online: Almost every night, depending on if I need to take care of my grandfather or if I have loads of homework.
    How long have you played on the server: about a year and a half I think.
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can sell drugs pretty well, and I can get materials and farm drugs fast.
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Best at building growing areas and selling drugs
    Why should we trust you: Because one, I have never stole anything ever on this game and don't plan to any time soon, and two, because I am very dependable.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: No needs or requests right now.
    • + High + High x 1
  7. mayamau5

mayamau5 Member

IGN: mayamau5
    How often are you online: Like everyday
    How long have you played on the server: 2 months
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: Lots of skills!! (redstone, building, farming etc.)
    What are you best/ worse at in Minecraft: Best: building things. Worst: killing aggressive mobs (they scare me)
    Why should we trust you: I am not a douchebag! I don't play Minecraft to waste my time with doing stupid shit.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: No.
    • + High + High x 2
  8. These little nubs are cute
    • + High + High x 4
  9. MonsterBlackIce

MonsterBlackIce Helper Helper VIP+

MonsterBlackIce
    IGN: MonsterBlackIce
    How often are you online: New to server; I'm Active thru 4pm-11pm (When im off work)
    How long have you played on the server: 2 Days
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: Experienced Player (On and Off gameplay for 7 years) , Excellent Miner (I love doing this, all I really like to do)
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Mining, can't build to save my life
    Why should we trust you: Very honest and loyal person irl, ill prove myself to you.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: Not really just prefer to play with another player
    • + High + High x 3
  10. Unpersonalized

Unpersonalized New Member

IGN: Unpersonalized
    How often are you online: Everyday
    How long have you played on the server: About 2-3 months including the 1 month break
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can farm for hours at a time. ( Because I have no life )
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I'm best at farming. And Worst at Redstone
    Why should we trust you: I'm honest to the people I trust, and I'm almost 100% Positive that I can gain your trust.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: Nothing that I can think of.
    • + High + High x 2
  11. dejablue

dejablue Member

IGN:dejablue
    How often are you online: Every other day
    How long have you played on the server: About 4 to 5 months
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I'm a dedicated worker and farmer. I'll be around at regular times to harvest and replant
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Best at manual labor such as farming and mining/ I have no redstone experience
    Why should we trust you: I've been a loner for a long time but my bases have always been raided. I would like safety in a group. I reap no benefits in betraying anybody.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: Nothing that I can think of.
    • + High + High x 2
  12. dejablue

dejablue Member

I have downloaded teamspeak
    • + High + High x 2
  13. Harbey

Harbey Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP+ Contributor III Outstanding Forum Contributor

IGN: Hrby
    How often are you online: I watch youtube alot but mostly I watch netflix
    How long have you played on the server: I logged on well over an hour ago
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: 12 dubs of fishing rods
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Im good with hoes, I can fish pretty well too
    Why should we trust you: I wont raid u just pls I need a farm to get started
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: No just pls accept I want to make a spot to fish at in ur faction home when im bored, this is an app to tpa me to ur base
    ByZurqq, the secret phrase is "Take a trip to meme town"
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    • + High + High x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Beintruder

Beintruder TrialMod Staff Member TrialMod MVP+

beintruder
    I don't know how you can deny that app.
    • + High + High x 4
  15. Remixx

Remixx Helper Helper

IGN: MakiAyako

How often are you online: About 4-5+ hours every day

How long have you played on the server: About a year and a half.

What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can bring money, Help building bases, and Anything else you'd like me to do.

What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I am great at building and I am about a 7/10 in Pvp. I really enjoy building and I have built many bases that have lasted months.

Why should we trust you: I have been an Admin on an Attack of the B-team server for awhile until it recently closed down and I was an admin on it for about 2 years. If you would like to contact me, Just Skype me at Melbell462.

Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: I'm not a very needy person, I'd just like to be able to help with anything I can.
  16. MonsterBlackIce

MonsterBlackIce
    Denied. Cop.
  17. VanHemertGaming

VanHemertGaming New Member

VanHemertGaming
    IGN:VanHemertGaming
    How often are you online:Just about every day.
    How long have you played on the server: about three weeks, planning on donating.
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can help with anything automatic farm related and redstone related.
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Best thing for me is Redstone, and farming.
    Why should we trust you: Im a loner in my own base, so ive never been with anyone else. Looking for safety in numbers.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: I shouldnt need anything.
    • + High + High x 1
  18. MonsterBlackIce

MonsterBlackIce
    have you found a faction? if so , pending
  19. MonsterBlackIce

MonsterBlackIce
    Accepted!
  20. BIGHOUSE

BIGHOUSE New Member

IGN: _SnoopCatt_
    How often are you online:ever day
    How long have you played on the server :5 days
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: protection
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: farming mining building
    Why should we trust you: i live in a base and im looking for some were safe to store my belongings
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: some were to farm