Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

DopamineFeen Faction Applications

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by olderguy, Nov 14, 2016.

1. dejablue

dejablue New Member

Yeah I'm still interested. I'm hanging out at spawn at the moment.
  2. MonsterBlackIce

MonsterBlackIce Helper Helper VIP+

MonsterBlackIce
    I'll be home around 7-8pmCST but go ahead and send GRlMEZ a message in-game if he's not on just /mail him
  3. JAKERS4848

JAKERS4848 Helper Helper

Lookng for new faction members. Decent protected base with multiple farms. Please fill out the following

IGN: ShadySuits
    How often are you online: More than you
    How long have you played on the server: 128 days
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: 25 Power. Plus Im awesome
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Best at PVP/ Building Restone. Im good at everything
    Why should we trust you: Because you have a tp to my bases to
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: I need to be faction owner. LMAO
    • + High + High x 2
  4. MonsterBlackIce

MonsterBlackIce Helper Helper VIP+

MonsterBlackIce
    Talk to GRlMEZ about that last part, but I don't see why you wouldn't be accepted!
  5. DerpiestPig

DerpiestPig Helper Helper MVP

IGN: DerpiestPig
    How often are you online: All day everyday for the most part
    How long have you played on the server: About a week
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can bring more then power i can bring skill iv'e been playing mc since it came out i know everything there is to know about mc and i think i would be a good asset to your Faction.
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I'm prob best at building and making traps worse prob pvp but i'm not that bad.
    Why should we trust you: I think you should trust me because i'm not some little troll kid that want's to make everyone's day shit i join a faction to help out my bros I'm there to help and make the faction better.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: I have no needs/Requests :)
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  6. ABBroks1

ABBroks1 New Member

IGN:
    How often are you online: just about everyday im recovering from a virus but other than that frequent
    How long have you played on the server: i restarted from grower so i know basic knowledge but from there 2 days
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: im wierd i lik ebeing told what to do so ask me to build ill build ask me to farm ill farm
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: im good at mechanics and decent at pvp
    Why should we trust you: yeah i got nothin on here
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: a private room idc how large but i like privacy
  7. _demonsbane_

_demonsbane_ New Member

IGN: _demonsbane_
    How often are you online: A couple of hours every day and a few hours during nights when I'm not working.
    How long have you played on the server: Around a month and a half.
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: Skills in Redstone, Farming, Mining, and I'm a decent builder
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I'm great at Mining for a long time for resources and I'm worse at pvp due to a laggier computer.
    Why should we trust you: I'm not the type of person to steal from my team and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to prove myself to you.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: No
  8. ~Muteki_Neko~

~Muteki_Neko~ New Member

IGN: Kelindamonsta
    How often are you online: weekend is always on weekday every other day
    How long have you played on the server: 11.45 days in stats and at least 2-3 months
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: idk help afk, help build
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: im good at some parkour, somewhat good at pvp, can afk alot, worst is sometimes lags and life.
    Why should we trust you: i have a base i like potatos, your choice to trust meeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: i dont need anything but i would like to help afk for ya or help build
  9. DerpiestPig

NEW TEMPLATE
    • IGN:
    • How long have you played on the server:
    • What benefit can you bring to the faction:
    • What are you best/worse at in Minecraft:
    • Why should we trust you:
    • Do you have any needs/requests from the faction:
  10. DerpiestPig

Man if you really want to be with our faction you got to put more effort in what you'er saying.
  11. _demonsbane_

_demonsbane_ New Member

NEW TEMPLATE
    • IGN: _demonsbane_
    • How often are you online: Every day mostly nights for a couple of hours.
    • How long have you played on the server: 1 and 1/2 months.
    • What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can bring building, redstone, and mining skill to the faction.
    • What are you best/worse at in Minecraft: I'm a great miner and have plenty of time to dedicate to gathering ores and resources for the faction. Also I know the workings of redstone pretty well and am capable of making whatever we would need ranging from automatic nether farms to hidden vault entrances.
    • Why should we trust you: I'm not the type of player to steal and raid from those who put their trust in me and I am willing to spend the time to gain your trust through whatever it is you would ask. All I want is to be able to play the game with more people and have somewhere safe to interact with other people.
    • Do you have any needs/requests from the faction: Not as of this moment.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Zie

Zie Helper Helper MVP

• IGN: HardZie (or Zie)
    • How often are you online: A couple hours a day, everyday.
    • How long have you played on the server: Near the start of the map before the current one.
    • What benefit can you bring to the faction: Good player, friendly face, d4nk skillz B)
    • What are you best/worse at in Minecraft: I have patience (not really directly affecting MC itself but It helps with things like farming.) I'm pretty bad with this new PvP system at the moment. Once I learn it more, I should be able to be better ya' know?
    • Why should we trust you: I'm a nice person :). I don't join factions, nor would I take time out of my day to intentionally fuck with someone else.
    • Do you have any needs/requests from the faction: Not really
    :)
  13. DerpiestPig

You're Application has been denied
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  14. Gotmyhairdid

Gotmyhairdid New Member

• My answers in bold
    • IGN:Gotmyhairdid
    • How often are you online:Several hours everyday (12+)
    • How long have you played on the server:3-4 Weeks
    • What benefit can you bring to the faction:Power and making farms also a really good friend :D
    • What are you best/worse at in Minecraft:Building farms/building n general. Worst are defenses and pvpng (i have a crappy laptop because my house burned down and lost my pc)
    • Why should we trust you: Lonelier then the lonelier meme, want to meet new people and i know what it feels like to build something from the ground up.
    • Do you have any needs/requests from the faction:
    • protection and not making me feel lonely at my base anymore
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  15. speedsterturtle

speedsterturtle New Member

IGN: speedsterturtle
    How often are you online: Im going to start being online for a couple hours a day.
    How long have you played on the server: I played on this server a long time ago before it reset and would like to come back to it.
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I am good at factions/drug servers, Im a decent builder and pvper.
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: The thing I'm the worst at in minecraft is redstone, the thing I am the best at is either farming, building, or pvping
    Why should we trust you: I am a very loyal player and I personally have been betrayed before, I know how it feels and I don't want to give some one else that feeling
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: I just want to be part of a group of people and not be lonely.
  16. DerpiestPig

You're Application has been denied
  17. DerpiestPig

Play on the server more get to know people then we can talk more
  18. Excerty

Excerty New Member

IGN: Excerty
    How often are you online: Everyday, multiple hours
    How long have you played on the server: 4 days
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can help people with almost anything they need help with
    What are you best/worse at in Minecraft: Best - Building, about a 7/10 at PvP. Worse - Redstone
    Why should we trust you: I don't like messing with people things that they've worked for, especially if they're friends. I just want a powerful and trusting faction.
    Do you have any needs/requests from the faction: Nothing I can think of
    • + High + High x 1
  19. shakey21

shakey21 New Member

IGN: shakey21
    How often are you online: Everyday
    How long have you played on the server: I've played on the server 4 days
    What benefit can i bring to the faction: I have mvp rank and can build farms
    What are you best/worst at: Best - farming and building Worst - redstone
    Why should we trust you: You should trust me because i don't fuck with peoples stuff that they worked hard on
    Do you have any needs/requests from the faction: My only need is that we need to fuck shit up
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    • + High + High x 1
  20. aWiseBull

aWiseBull New Member

IGN: aWiseBull
    I play probably 5 hours to 3 hours a day depends if my mum lets me play
    Rank VIP Producer
    i have played 2 weeks
    i am a very good redstoner i'm good at building and making the fac stronger and bigger.
    my best thing about minecraft is i'm a good redstoner and im good at farming. My worst is probaly the community chatting.
    I am a very trust worthy person ive been staff on multiple servers.
    I have no needs from the faction