Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

DopamineFeen Faction Applications

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by olderguy, Nov 14, 2016.

1. DerpiestPig

DerpiestPig Helper Helper MVP

You're Application has been denied
  2. TMONEY041

TMONEY041 New Member

IGN: TMONEY041
    How Long Have You Played On the Server: like 10 min…
    What Benefit Can you bring to the faction: I am a amazing builder also good with a bow, Protection and building
    What are you the best/ worse at in mine craft: Farming
    Why should we trust you: Because i do not want to gain bad reputation in this server. And I want to have a base so we can make drugs and money
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: A place for me to store my stuff.
  3. bucket_doyle

bucket_doyle New Member

IGN: Bucket_doyle
    How often are you online: i hopefully wqould be online for a couple hours a day
    How long have you played on the server: couple hours
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: i can bring farming skills and vault building an pvp
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: good at building huge farms/ grinder and worst at i have no idea
    Why should we trust you: why shouldnt you im new and have nobody
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: just a place to stay and set up a small farm.
  4. DerpiestPig

You're Application has been Accepted.

And you're invite has been sent
  5. DerpiestPig

6. 74homey

74homey New Member

IGN: 74homey
    How often are you online: Average 3-5 hours a day.
    How long have you played on the server: 3-4 Days.
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: Redstone work, automatic farming... I bring fun as well.
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I'd say building things lol, vague response I know... Redstone and creating things is fun.
    Why should we trust you: I'm new to the server so theres no reason to not trust me.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction:[/QUOTE] Just some land to make farms and create.
  7. MIlk_Fish

MIlk_Fish New Member

IGN: Milk_Fish
    How often are you online: Easily 3-4 hours a day.
    How long have you played on the server: 3-4 weeks.
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can bring a lot to the faction, I'm very active and have a good work ethic, so I'd be more than happy to build and help make farms, bases ect. I'm really active especially during the times no one else is on, as I live in Australia and our time zones are different, this can be an advantage as I can fortify the base to make sure no one raids while you guys are offline.
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I wouldn't really say I have any defined skills, nor weaknesses, I'm just an average player, who is very active looking for a good faction. The only concern I have is my lack of knowledge in terms of the new blocks, well new to me, as I haven't really played the game since 1.8.. I'm super active now and really enjoying my self.
    Why should we trust you: Well I can't make you trust me, nor can I give you a reason why you should, because you shouldn't, you shouldn't trust anyone. I can't tell you why you should but I'll tell you why you can. I'm loyal.... Once I'm set on something I concrete, and the only way I can prove that to you is if you give me a chance.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: Not at all.
  8. camsterkid

camsterkid New Member

IGN: Camsterkid
    How often are you online: I plan to be on often, atleast 5 hours a day. I'm also doing online school currently, so... There's that.
    How long have you played on the server: I joined today.
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: Well, I've played factions since mid-2013, I'm pretty good in PVP and I can build for extensive amounts of times.
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I'd say the best would be building. I can build for hours and never get bored, well.. maybe not "never". But, I can do alot of building, for sure. The worst, would probably have to be alchemy. I fucking hate that shit. Hate it's guts. Get that shit away from me.
    Why should we trust you: Well, I don't see any reason to trust me, but... I don't have any issues with having the faction leader knowing my base coords, having access to my shit, etc. I'm mature, and I don't lie about stupid shit. It's a game, I'm trying to join your faction. Why would I betray you? (lmao)
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: Not really, I shouldn't have any extra needs.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017 at 5:46 AM
    • + High + High x 1
  9. simon1342

simon1342 New Member

IGN: Harolder
    How often are you online: Almost every day
    How long have you played on the server: For a week now maybe
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can bring guns, food, my building experience
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: For me, i am best when it comes to building, im creative with what i build and i like to decorate what i build, I dont think im really bad at something, im decent with almost everything
    Why should we trust you: Because i dont want to join the faction to raid and take everything from the chests, i want to join because i want to talk with people, talk in /pc with you guys and just have a good time, thats why you should trust me
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: I dont think so, just farm and replant i guess :)
  10. simon1342

simon1342 New Member

11. Frozen1nsite

Frozen1nsite New Member

12. patrickcarson

patrickcarson New Member

IGN: patrickcarson
    How often are you online: everyday
    How long have you played on the server: 9 months, recently came back
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can bring additions to the fac base, money, manpower and hopefully skill.
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: Best at building and farms. Worst at redstone.
    Why should we trust you: I will trust you fully, I have trusted all my other facs and I have only left a fac once, all others were shut down.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: Just an F base
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  13. DerpiestPig

14. DerpiestPig

15. Sav

Sav Mod Staff Member Moderator VIP+

SaltySav
    IGN: Sav
    Age: I'm 10 years old. By the way it's my birthday tomorrow.
    How often are you online: no comment
    How long have you played on the server: 1 year.
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: Absolutely nothing.
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I'm best at whoring myself out for items. I am worse at everything else and survive on constant attention and assistance from others.
    Why should we trust you: i am a REAL gril. I will raid your base and then help you create a new one so then you believe I am reliable and you should trust me. I also am not the kind of person that steals apples like some others. I also know the lifespan of salamanders, and how many bones are in a giraffes neck which can come in use in raiding situations. they'll go to raid you and i'll be like "guys, a giraffe has 7 bones in its neck and by the way i am a girl" and they'll be like, oh shit, we'll stop raiding you.
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: i want owner because i am a girl.

Since this application is pink I am very clearly a girl. accept me thanks
    • - High - High x 1
  16. DerpiestPig

You're Application has been denied
    • + High + High x 1
  17. Sav

SaltySav
    I would like a response from the owner, thanks.
  18. olderguy

olderguy New Member VIP

GRlMEZ
    "Its a no from me" -Simon Cowell
    • - High - High x 1
  19. Sav

SaltySav
    I'll be writing a blog post about this. Sexist scum.
    • - High - High x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. simon1342

simon1342 New Member

IGN: Harolder
    How often are you online: Almost every day
    How long have you played on the server: For a week now maybe
    What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can bring guns, food, my building experience
    What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: For me, i am best when it comes to building, im creative with what i build and i like to decorate what i build, I dont think im really bad at something, im decent with almost everything
    Why should we trust you: Because i dont want to join the faction to raid and take everything from the chests, i want to join because i want to talk with people, talk in /pc with you guys and just have a good time, thats why you should trust me
    Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: I dont think so, just farm and replant i guess :)