Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

DopamineFeen Faction Recruitment

thesporkguy

IGN: thesporkguy
How often are you online: one to two times a day
How long have you played on the server: i started in 2015 currently i have 83 hours
What benefit can you bring to the faction:20-30k a week or more
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: im good at building and finding bases
Why should we trust you: because im not a cunt
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: nothing worth saying

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
IGN: thesporkguy
How often are you online: one to two times a day
How long have you played on the server: i started in 2015 currently i have 83 hours
What benefit can you bring to the faction:20-30k a week or more
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: im good at building and finding bases
Why should we trust you: because im not a cunt
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: nothing worth saying
pretty sure this faction is dead aswell the leader is inactive rarely gets on i don't think this is a faction anymore either

Miquel

IGN: ItzDragoon
How often are you online: Every minute I'm free
How long have you played on the server: Solid 24 hours
What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can base bitch [Build and Maintain Walls], I can hit the grind onf arms while also muling.
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I am amazing at being a base bitch, and I used to be great with a bow, but I'm very very very rusty(Bad at pvp}
Why should we trust you: Why should you trust me......I mean I'm a drug dealer why not? You should actually trust me because I feel like I'm a trustworthy guy, and you can get to know me first in discord.
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: My only request is to buy soulsand ;) No Base needed

sky

VIP
MVP+
IGN: ItzDragoon
How often are you online: Every minute I'm free
How long have you played on the server: Solid 24 hours
What benefit can you bring to the faction: I can base bitch [Build and Maintain Walls], I can hit the grind onf arms while also muling.
What are you best/ worse at in minecraft: I am amazing at being a base bitch, and I used to be great with a bow, but I'm very very very rusty(Bad at pvp}
Why should we trust you: Why should you trust me......I mean I'm a drug dealer why not? You should actually trust me because I feel like I'm a trustworthy guy, and you can get to know me first in discord.
Do you have any needs/ requests from the faction: My only request is to buy soulsand ;) No Base needed
Sorry mate this fac is down, you can apply to vanguard, empire, kingsofthenorth, or smash as they are active

Latest posts

Members online